PDA

View Full Version : Big traffic TGP/MGP taking in new submitters.

extreme
09-12-2008, 02:34 PM
We've just launched a new version of our old classic TGP/MGP http://pictures-free.org/ and realised we need new galleries. alot of them.

We're looking for:
- quallitysubmitters, cheaters dont even bother, you'll just be wasting yours and our time.
- good content, hot girls, sharp big pics. preferable not ripped from FHGs.
- odd content, check our categories, you can claim almost all submittertraffic if you can fill our odd categories.
- good linkbacks, you'll have to put our linkback on galleries that get traffic from other TGP/MGPs.

In return you'll get .. well, traffic and signups :).

Leave gallery samples in this thread and a way to contact you. ICQ or Email.

Van
09-16-2008, 02:35 PM
I’m Van, an affiliate manager at Guerilla Traffic. I am very interested in doing business with you and your site. If you would like to discuss this further, please reply to this email or you can add me to ICQ (#449-667-225).

We have over 115 websites. Our picture and video galleries contain exclusive micro-niche content, which typically converts under 1 in 100. Our shocking sites are extremely unique. Our TGP/MGP affiliates all tell us that we are their best converting sponsor.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
You can link to our galleries directly or download them and modify them on your own server.<o:p></o:p>
Our gallery importer works will all leading software including advanced submitter, smart thumbs, dream submitter, comus thumbs, and chameleon submitter. You can output them in any format that you need.<o:p></o:p>