PDA

View Full Version : newbie needs advice

danny01
09-14-2008, 12:48 AM
Hi everyone, new to all of this i am trying to find a reputable company out there to do business with. So far i have run across nothing but scams and or content with the turnkey sites that just does not sell. Any one out there with any info on this so i dont make a bad mistake going with the wrong company drop me a line please.

Thank you
Danny

Evil Chris
09-14-2008, 04:17 PM
Hi Danny,
I know it must be frustrating getting started in all of this. There is a lot to know and it always helps to have a few online advisors.

What is it you're interested in pursuing online? I'd be happy to help you out if I can. If you're more comfortable sending me a Private Message here on the board, that's fine too.

bestxmaster
09-25-2008, 10:01 AM
I think the easiest way is to post some tgp galleries first. You will enter in business softly and may learn how to make simple things fast.

Good luck !

Van
09-30-2008, 09:52 AM
Hi Danny, Im Van from Guerilla Traffic! We are always looking for new and upcoming webmasters. I am always here to assist our affiliates if they have questions or need new materials to better promote our site. Have a look at our site .. www.guerillatraffic.com/van (http://www.guerillatraffic.com/van) . If you may be interested in trying us out you can add me to icq @ 449 667 225. Hope to hear from you soon!

beardo
10-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Hi everyone, new to all of this i am trying to find a reputable company out there to do business with. So far i have run across nothing but scams and or content with the turnkey sites that just does not sell. Any one out there with any info on this so i dont make a bad mistake going with the wrong company drop me a line please.

Thank you
Danny

Hi Danny, I think one of the keys is to keep a close eye on boards like this one. Browse through the forums & see who people are recommending & talking about (and not just pimping out, but actually successfully using). What type of companies are you looking for? What sort of sites are you running or looking to run?