PDA

View Full Version : Best Experience of Your Life

Electra
09-17-2002, 04:59 PM
What was the best day of your life..or your best experience ?

Tafkap
09-17-2002, 05:04 PM
Well, i won't be original but it was the day i met and discussed with Prince.

It was in 1985 during the Under The Cherry Moon movie's shooting in Nice, France...

Was an awesome day for me... sorry:bonk:

Evil Chris
09-17-2002, 06:12 PM
Mine is yet to come.... But he or she will be here to greet Funbrunette and I in about 8 months! :D

JConway
09-17-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Mine is yet to come.... But he or she will be here to greet Funbrunette and I in about 8 months! :D

I am assuming that is to say that you are having a baby. HUGE Congrats. You stole my thunder. Hands down my best two days are the birth of my 2 sons. A close second, or third, was my wedding day.

Darin
09-17-2002, 06:55 PM
Yup, I agree.

Seeing my daugher pop her head outa there and open her eyes tryin to figure out wtf just happened!

lol

Great stuff... I recommend any hubbys having a baby to be in the room to see that sight..

and oh yeah, make sure your more than arms length away from the mamma, shes gonna be a bitch!!

:D

Bruno Dickman
09-18-2002, 12:00 PM
Well... since i am 20 and still a few years away from being a father... my best experience in life was.... ecstasy! ::-|

hahaha... that might be a joke, but might not be! :D

Take care,

Bruno

Evil Chris
09-18-2002, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Darin

and oh yeah, make sure your more than arms length away from the mamma, shes gonna be a bitch!!

:D

Darin... I think you speak from experience. I've been doing some reading on the joys of fatherhood (this will be our first), and it even mentions not to take some of the things your partner will say too seriously during the childbirth! ::-|

Platinum Albert
09-18-2002, 01:40 PM
When we signed up advertising with All of Em'

http://www.allofem.com/

You know we luv ya Electra!

Tobbe
09-18-2002, 02:48 PM
everytime i kiss my girlfriend :)

Funbrunette
09-18-2002, 03:16 PM
When I found out I was pregnant oh and when Chris asked me to be his wife! :D

LadySharlot
09-18-2002, 03:22 PM
Well, I'm going to go a little against the grain here and tell you MY favorite moments... :D Same basic theme, different timing. LOL

One was our Honeymoon--NOT the day I got married. Yes, that day was special, but also loaded with Stress (He's here, right? I forgot my strapless bra for the wedding dress! What do you mean I need something "Blue"!?! Why did I wear a long sleeved dress in July? Did the caterer bring the 6' Sub? Yes officer, I was speeding...etc.) Our Honeymoon was wonderful not because of where we went, but because it was just the two of us, celebrating our lives together without a schedule or stress.

Another was the day we brought our Son home from the Hospital. Not the day he was born as that wasn't a lot of fun for me! LOL (I want MORPHINE! You mean you can actually Vomit AND have contractions at the same time?!!? (Never hurt so much in my LIFE!!) Spider--why are you flirting with that nurse NOW of all times?!!!??, etc.) Hahaha Nope, it was much better when we brought him home, had family here to welcome us, and he was all ours. :)

And the time that I helped a friend give birth. I wasn't hurting that time, so I could definitely enjoy the entire process. Brought me to tears!! :D

Huggs!!! And Thanks for the memories. :)
Lady Sharlot :-)

Evil Chris
09-18-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
When I found out I was pregnant oh and when Chris asked me to be his wife! :D

:flower: Ahh thank you hun...

Luna
09-18-2002, 07:03 PM
I will not tell you mine, my hubby will get upset !
:smoker:

Vid Vicious
09-18-2002, 07:54 PM
Evil you know it .. That will be a great day! COngrats once again, I'm so happy for you two!

Vid Vicious
09-18-2002, 07:56 PM
Steph .. you still got one more great day a cummin"!

luke
09-18-2002, 10:18 PM
I'll have to agree and say that it was when my daughter was born.

So when are you guys getting married?

Funbrunette
09-19-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by luke
I'll have to agree and say that it was when my daughter was born.

So when are you guys getting married?

Perhaps in Vegas this November.....Confirmation to come....:D

luke
09-19-2002, 11:42 AM
That would be cool.

My brother actually went to Vegas to get married. They went to a place on the strip that broadcast's it over the internet so the rest of the family could see. My brother is goofy like that.

Funbrunette
09-19-2002, 11:44 AM
Hey! That's a great idea...lol

luke
09-19-2002, 12:27 PM
Consider it you wedding present! haha j/k

Evil Chris
09-19-2002, 12:42 PM
Hey Luke that *is* an interesting idea...