PDA

View Full Version : The Playground is rockin! FARLEY CAHEN named VP of New Media for DIGITAL PLAYGROUND!

TABAsst
10-15-2008, 12:01 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

DIGITAL PLAYGROUND INTRODUCES FARLEY CAHEN AS THE VP OF NEW MEDIA!!

Digital Playground Focuses on Revolutionizing Adult Entertainment’s Role in New Media

Digital Playground, the industry leader in new media and technological innovation, announces the hiring of Farley Cahen as the VP of New Media!

http://profile.ak.facebook.com/v226/1276/34/n1183300195_9049.jpg

Cahen inherits an award winning website, the highest quality product, and the mantra of advancement in entertainment.

Earlier this year, Digital Playground gained notoriety for becoming the first adult website with the foresight to completely optimize for the iPhone.

The acquisition of Cahen further proves Digital Playground’s commitment to staying atop the industry. “I’m so excited for this new opportunity,” says Farley Cahen. “Digital Playground is an international leader in the adult industry. Their content is outstanding and I’m looking forward to leveraging the content through further web development, mobile sites and licensing relationships. Additionally, I anticipate live chat and download-2-own to be important areas to focus on in the near future.” Cahen plans to hit the ground running.

http://www.digitalplayground.com/images/DP_splash-VI-Temp_01.jpg

“Farley brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to Digital Playground, and I am thrilled to welcome him aboard,” says Samantha Lewis, Digital Playground’s CEO. “He’s a vital piece to the puzzle that will allow us to fully utilize our talents and implement our ideas for the future.”

Adella, Digital Playground’s Director of Marketing, adds, “The release of ‘Pirates II’ puts Digital Playground on an entirely new level, and the addition of Farley will allow us to optimize our visibility. He is a much needed bridge between new media and marketing, and I look forward to working side by side with him.”

Cahen spent the past 8 years with AVN, the leading adult industry trade journal, in a variety of top-level positions. He most recently served as the VP of Licensing and Business Development for AVN Media Network. “Farley has been a huge asset to AVN and its entities,” remarks Paul Fishbein, President of AVN Media Network. “While I'm sad to see him go, I support his decision and wish him the very best with Digital Playground.” “I thoroughly enjoyed working for Paul Fishbein and Darren Roberts, as well as the entire AVN team, over the past 8 years,” replies Cahen. “I am extremely grateful for all the experience I gained and the friends that I made while at AVN.”

To download a photo of Farley Cahen, visit http://www.digitalplayground.com/myspace/farley.jpg

About Farley Cahen:

Cahen started his career in the adult entertainment industry with AVN, where he most recently served as the VP of Licensing and Business Development for AVN Media Network. He began his career with AVN as the Director of Internet Development in 2000. Within two years, he transformed the AVN network of sites into the most visited adult business-to-business news and information resources on the Internet. He then moved on to re-vamp AVN's sales team as director of corporate sales and ascended to the role of publisher for AVN Online Magazine. Recently, Cahen created AVNads, the worlds largest online Adult Advertising Network which delivers more than 300 Million targeted daily hits on more than 17,000 websites. Cahen has an extensive background in Content Distribution (both online and offline), IPTV & VOD, Online & Traditional advertising, Licensing and Branding, Database Systems, Web Development and Domain monetization.

About Digital Playground:

Digital Playground is the world leader in adult filmmaking and interactive formats boasting the largest HD library available. Since the Company’s inception in 1993, Digital Playground has earned over 200 awards, currently garners more than 80% of high definition sales within the adult market, and is a leading provider of Blu-ray™ titles. Female owned and operated, Digital Playground emphasizes quality first, employing fastidiously high production values in erotic film for women, men and couples. Digital Playground’s commitment to excellence, innovative technology, brilliant full-length productions and exclusive Contract Stars are the secrets to its success and makes Digital Playground the most highly demanded supplier of content for hotel, cable, pay-per-view and mobile networks worldwide. For more information, visit www.digitalplayground.com

# # #

For more information please contact:

Adella

adella@digitalplayground.com

818.376.8488 x320

And of course: farley@digitalplayground.com!

PS-I AM VERY EXCITED TO BE WORKING WITH FARLEY...AND WITH LESLIE ALREADY ON THE TEAM.... WELL ALL I CAN SAY IS... -NOW YOU HAVE 3 OF US-BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO BOOOOOOM!!

TABAsst
10-16-2008, 07:43 PM
A BUMP FOR FARLEY!