PDA

View Full Version : My Pants Don't Fit Me Anymore HELP

webgurl
03-07-2003, 12:15 AM
I am looking for a way to lose weight any suggestions ?

Evil Chris
03-07-2003, 12:25 AM
I will be doing the same thing, webgurl. Going to start by trying to eat a little better and getting a workout 2 or 3 times a week.
I would never be able to stick to a diet.

Darin
03-07-2003, 11:59 AM
fatty!

:D

Vid Vicious
03-07-2003, 01:23 PM
Party more . that always makes me lose wieght

Funbrunette
03-07-2003, 01:55 PM
Boy do I know the feeling...lol It's been a while since I've seen my feet! If you wait about 6 weeks Webgurl I'll go on a power diet with you! My hunny bought me a treadmill...Think he's trying to tell me something!

Can't wait to have this baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

GrimShawn
03-07-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
Party more . that always makes me lose wieght

I agree, deff party more, but Vid what is this wieght you speak of?

dyonisus
03-07-2003, 02:25 PM
Last summer I lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks doing this...

I worked out about 2 or 2 x a week, drank a protien shake 3 x a day no more then 500 calories and then had 2 small high protien low carb meals

Diets never work for me, but eating healthy and getting out and doing things always helps...
Partying only makes me bulk up, I think it is the beer

webgurl
03-07-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Darin
fatty!

hahaha Darin your mean !

But yah i guess i am getting there, thanks guys for imputs

crazyal
03-07-2003, 03:36 PM
Do those shakes work ?? Like Slimfast , Boost Ect.....
They are soo sweet seems like so much sugar, how u suppose to lose weight with those protein drinks especially the shakes ?:confused:

wsjb78
03-07-2003, 06:45 PM
Just watch what you eat... not so many milk products... eat lots of vegetables and fruits... eat the most in the morning, less for lunch and only a bit for dinner...
Don't go to McDonalds or KFC or Burger King or.....
if you eat Pasta, just eat pasta alone...
do some workout and measure your weight every day.f Best is to do it as first thing in the morning.

Set yourself a realistic goal to reach. Like loosing 2 pounds a week! Don't make a pure radical diet, just discipline yourself bit by bit!

Those are my suggestions!

angeleyes
03-08-2003, 12:16 PM
I went from approx. 150 to 100 lbs and I've kept it off for 10 years...after many failed diets fads I simply just started eating 6 small meals per day instead of 2 or 3 large ones. I drink a lot of diet soda which helps me feel full and the caffeine gives me energy--but by no means am I saying this would be a medically approved approach, but it works for me.

There is actually a Beef Jerky (high in protein/low in fat) and Diet Coke diet that I went on for a week to jump start the weightloss........ 10 lbs.

Also, that "I can't believe it's not butter" Spray stuff tastes great on veggies... The WOW Doritos are almost fat free and taste great... Just experiment with lower fat foods and you'll find there are a lot out there that don't lack the taste just because they are healthier for ya.

JTW
03-08-2003, 12:29 PM
If your pants shrank, just blame the dryer.

Try making yourself walk or job regularly.

Feynman
03-08-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by angeleyes
I simply just started eating 6 small meals per day instead of 2 or 3 large ones.

That's good.

Better: eat six meals a day and have sex six times a day too.

(don't worry, it does not contains a lot of calories and it's almost all protein) :D

AdultInsiderJen
03-08-2003, 05:48 PM
IM TRYIN TO GAIN WEIGHT!!!

and get fit!!!

Lets post some suggestions for healthy meals.

Im at the point where as long as im eating then its healthy heheh!

I had grilled pork chops, rice with chicken broth in place of water and salt and a huge serving of veggies! (frozen carrots, corn, peas, sweet peas etc)

--jenefer

AdultInsiderJen
03-08-2003, 05:50 PM
Try getting a grill! Easy to clean and it drains off a lot of the fat!

No tending to the food... makes some really tasty stuff!

Easy and FAST!

and the grids on mine go in the dishwasher! Here is a link!

http://www.hamiltonbeach.com/products/indoor_grills/25325.html

:bonk:

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
03-09-2003, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by AdultInsiderJen
Try getting a grill! Easy to clean and it drains off a lot of the fat!

No tending to the food... makes some really tasty stuff!

Easy and FAST!

and the grids on mine go in the dishwasher! Here is a link!

http://www.hamiltonbeach.com/products/indoor_grills/25325.html

:bonk:

I've had that grill for 2 years now ... and use it more often than my oven!! I LOVE IT !!

As far as losing weight goes ... I go up and down quite easily, and the secret to easy, painless weightloss, is simply cut out breads and sugars from your diet, and you can eat ANYTHING else you want !!!

The first couple weeks might be a bit of adjustment, but once you find SUBSTITUTES for the breads and sugars you are not eating anymore, you will not even think twice about it ... I was 272 Pounds last June, and am at about 238-240 right now (depends on which way the wind's blowing ...) :D I do not exercise nearly enough ... that is just sensible eating ...

GOOD LUCK JEN ... Sucessful weightloss is 100% your mindset ... if you have the discipline to cut out the breads and sugars (and a bit of exercise never hurts either, so they say ...) then you will lose the weight effortlessly.

AdultInsiderJen
03-09-2003, 01:54 AM
Webgurl wants to lose! I want to gain!

But thanks!

Mister X
03-09-2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by webgurl
I am looking for a way to lose weight any suggestions ? Umm.... So what`s the problem? I don`t think there`s anything bad about not wearing pants. :p
In fact I spend a lot of time trying to think of ways to get girls (and gurls) out of their pants. ;)

McAttack
03-10-2003, 01:13 PM
Lots of good tips here. I don't need to lose much weight but I would like to trim a little. 190lbs on a 5'8" frame is borderline. It is to me! hehehe

My biggest problems are that I eat as long as there's food in front of me. I can live off smaller portions, but if I go eat at a restaurant, I'll eat everything. When I'm at home, I tend to make medium portions, but if there's extra helpings, then I eat them.

Also, I never eat breakfast. I know I know, have to do it and all that. I'm just not hungry in the morning, I have a one track mind. Get up, shower, shave, go to the office. I normally like to eat around 2pm, then supper later around 8-9pm. I don't snack.

And to think I used to be a skinny guy with an insane metabolism that would take all the food I threw at it.

Phoenix
03-10-2003, 03:41 PM
i guess the weight crunch is on...i hover around 190 or so...i try not to eat any carbs, so i dont eat alot of past anymore...i eat more protein now then anything..and sometimes i will eat just servings of vegetables, and servings of meat....I have fruit in the morning, and i try to only eat Rye bread.

Just renewed my gym membership again...got three free monhts, bargain with them, it works. Hopefully i plan on geting down to 185, and i should be lean there.

webgurl
03-10-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by JTW
If your pants shrank, just blame the dryer.

hahaha that totally crossed my mind few times. Thats foolish i am just in denial ....

webgurl
03-10-2003, 10:31 PM
Webgurl wants to lose! I want to gain!

But thanks!

Hmmm.. well its much easier to gain weight !!
ahhh!! Jen where in canada are you ?

Easton
03-10-2003, 11:44 PM
i eat wtf i want, whenever i want... in fact i just had 3 eggo waffles loaded with ice cream and maple syrup... and i shoot content, so you'd think i would workout or give a fuck about my body but i don't... and so far so good, the chicks all still shoot with me! LOL

so webgurl, just do your thing and i'm sure those few extra pounds will slip off in the summer with more activity!

McAttack
03-11-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Easton
i eat wtf i want, whenever i want... in fact i just had 3 eggo waffles loaded with ice cream and maple syrup... and i shoot content, so you'd think i would workout or give a fuck about my body but i don't... and so far so good, the chicks all still shoot with me! LOL

so webgurl, just do your thing and i'm sure those few extra pounds will slip off in the summer with more activity!

Admit it, your goal is to be the next Ron jeremy! ::-|

shawcutie
03-11-2003, 12:04 PM
Drink more water, less coke.

Special_K
03-11-2003, 01:26 PM
post faster and harder.

Ounique
03-11-2003, 01:36 PM
Okay, this is by no means a plug or spam because I don't have anything to do with this company or the loopy guy who sells these things, but have you ever seen the Tony Little Gazelle? OMG, my sister has one and it is the most fun thing I've ever been on. It's like a ski machine but the bottom part is rounded so your legs arch up and down instead of going flatt. I hate to work out and I love this thing. You just have to deal the Tony's incessant rambling but if you make your own soundtrack it's a blast.

I'm hoping our content sale goes really well this month so I can order one (okay, now that was a plug). I just found out weigh 210, and that's the largest I've ever been! I'm happy with who I am, but I would also be happier if there was about 40 lbs less of me! LOL! Hmmm, maybe EvilChris and Funbrunette could make a contest out of this. First person to lose 20 lbs gets a new (smaller) X-Nations T-shirt!!!

JTW
04-06-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by JTW

I meant to say jog.

Honestly, if you can stick to some kind of calorie-burning exercise, it could help.

I hear a lot of good things about horseback riding, swimming, hiking, and skiing. These things might be more fun that simply running.

Let's say you don't have a horse, snow, or a pool or other body of water. Then you might want to try walking and later graduate to jogging.

Bigsampy
04-06-2003, 09:01 PM
Get the Power 90. No bullshit. I am in the process of doing it(my wife as well) and we are dropping our baby weight fast. And it's fun.

You can read about it here.. www.beachbody.com

I haven't signed up for the affiliate program yet so you can be assured of my sincerity.

Feynman
04-06-2003, 09:22 PM
http://www.vitalmaxvitamins.com/archives.htm

fish
04-06-2003, 10:59 PM
background:
when i was 14, i was 240 lbs and i was just 5'6 then.
then i started on a diet then went down to 190 after about 3 months.
when i turned 19, i was already 5'11, and i was still 190 lbs..
then i started going to the gym, and i dropped down to 170 lbs (my ideal weight)
i stopped going to the gym, and i went back up to 180 lbs.

my advice is, work your ass off.
7 day diet: first 3 days, the amount of food intake should be "just right", next 4 days, eat about 1/2 - 3/4 of the "just right" amount. it will do something to your metabolism and you'll start losing weight faster.

start running, jogging, hopping, jumping, or any aerobic workout.
then 1hour after the workout, eat your big meal for the day. according to my gym instructor, your metabolism is still up there at that time, so you won't really gain so much weight..:D

PMGames
04-07-2003, 12:09 AM
Hare sex more often. Seems to work for Easton, and it sounds like the only excerise that most of us would look forward to doing and keeping it going as often as possible! lol.

Bobby Vicious
04-07-2003, 02:21 AM
Richard Simmons

Dwreck
04-07-2003, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by PMGames
Hare sex more often. Seems to work for Easton, and it sounds like the only excerise that most of us would look forward to doing and keeping it going as often as possible! lol.

I can help you with that webgurl!! :blush: But really i quit drinking and joined the gym.

Im like Jen I need to gain wieght! Good luck!!

Shann
04-07-2003, 06:33 AM
i got a personal trainer 3 times a week and a strict eating plan, which i was perfect on until i partied on friday a wee bit too much, and really haven't eaten or slept properly in 2 days. Shit i slept all day today, so it's 6:30 AM and i'm still up, UGH. My trainer is gonna KILL ME rofl

Bruno Dickman
04-07-2003, 10:58 AM
Easy.

Eat less. Exercise more.

:p

XOXOXO

Bruno Dickman

Ounique
04-07-2003, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Bruno Dickman
Easy.

Eat less. Exercise more.

XOXOXO

Bruno Dickman
Actually Bruno, that is not true. You should actually eat 6 times a day, only you should be eating smaller meals and stuff that is actually good for you. Plus, what fish said is right on the money about speeding up your metabolism. It's best to work out on an empty stomach and eat an hour afterwards.

Of course there are exceptions to every rule. Some people can eat everything and never gain a pound. I am not one of those people, LOL!!!! :)

webgurl
04-07-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Bruno Dickman
Easy.

Eat less. Exercise more.

XOXOXO

Bruno Dickman

WOW WHAT A WONDERFUL THEORY !!! :rolleyes:

cdsmith
04-09-2003, 05:39 AM
Exercise more --- yes.

Eat less --- not nessecarily. Eat differently, like try sticking to the whole grain foods in the morning, have some fruit during the day and eat an extra portion of veggies with your dinner.

Trim the fat off the meat, take the skin off the cnicken, and try barbecuing instead of frying.

Cook veggies lightly, don't boil the shit out of them.

Just eat less of the fatty foods and more of the fresh grown foods. Couple that with regular exercise and you're back in the zone in 6 weeks or so.

webgurl
04-09-2003, 06:04 AM
Great Ideas and Suggestions . Thanks :D

Nano
04-09-2003, 07:37 AM
I am looking for a way to lose weight any suggestions ?

I've lost more than 10 kg in the last 7 months. The secret is "STOP EATING".

Shann
04-09-2003, 11:35 AM
Actually for dumping the last guy, i lost about 250 lbs. Now with the new one, he is about 220lbs, so I lost 30 lbs just like that! So essentially, I lost 250 lbs in one day! ROFL

:gorgeous:

Blue_Spade
04-09-2003, 02:17 PM
I am a strict believer that if you alter your diet slightly to remove the excess fatty food, then start going to the gym regularly you can achieve your goal very easily.

The key is to stick with it. You will not lose big time weight the first month or so, which is much healthier for you. After your first month, your bodies make up will change and go into a higher rate of metabolic action, also known as "fat-burning mode". This is where you will begin to see some good results.

*Note this goes for gaining or losing weight!

Your metabolism will be at a higher rate that even your normal daily activities will have a larger effect on your mass.

I go to the gym 5 days a week, and eat a pretty regular diet. I weight 190 at 6'0" and about 8.5% body fat.

Becareful dieting on other plans because they can definately hurt you more than help!

Best of luck,
Blue_Spade

Cyndalie
04-09-2003, 03:34 PM
Eat one meal a day!
That's what I do, but not on purpose :(

webgurl
04-10-2003, 12:56 AM
ahhh!!! seriously i have this crazy eating disorder . I ate a big bag of chocolate almonds and a whole loaf of bread . Its hard cause my job is based at home infront of computer and kitchen is sooo near .
Gosh maybe i need therapy , dietician perhaps diet pills ? Drugs? Ahhhhh!!! i was 105 pounds now i am almost 120 ~~~ :(

Shann
04-10-2003, 10:54 AM
ahhh!!! seriously i have this crazy eating disorder . I ate a big bag of chocolate almonds and a whole loaf of bread . Its hard cause my job is based at home infront of computer and kitchen is sooo near .
Gosh maybe i need therapy , dietician perhaps diet pills ? Drugs? Ahhhhh!!! i was 105 pounds now i am almost 120 ~~~ :(

LOL My 12 year old daughter is 5'7 and 107 lbs. If she weighed 120 i don't think she would be fat! She is like a stick as it is! Look at it on the bright side, your boobs must be bigger :)

ParasiteTV
04-11-2003, 02:26 AM
if ya wanna lose weight, dump your boyfriend/ girlfriend... it's true. I always tend to gain weight when i'm attached, all that sitting around, cooking and shit.

Get single, buy some stilettos, and rampage girlfriend, you'll lose the weight in no time.

AdultInsiderJen
04-11-2003, 04:41 AM
How tall are you webgurl??

I don't want to disclose my exact location on a private message board. But you can ICQ me cuz I live in Vancouver too.

We'll hook up and go walking or something together!!

*hug*

(if we live close enough!! hehe)

Shann
04-11-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by ParasiteTV
if ya wanna lose weight, dump your boyfriend/ girlfriend... it's true. I always tend to gain weight when i'm attached, all that sitting around, cooking and shit.

Get single, buy some stilettos, and rampage girlfriend, you'll lose the weight in no time.

Just dumping them helps, sitting around being around someone who makes you unhappy does NOT help. Also, you end up doing less laundry! :cackle:

HeadPimp
04-11-2003, 06:25 PM
Quit wearing pants!

webgurl
04-11-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by HeadPimp
Quit wearing pants!

Hmm, i think i need to get jogging pants, or pants with elastic waste. :(

AdultInsiderJen
04-14-2003, 02:16 AM
Pants are good

Vid Vicious
04-14-2003, 05:05 PM
Depression is a sure fire way to lose weight !

Ounique
04-14-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
Depression is a sure fire way to lose weight !
Not for me. When I'm depressed I eat like a horse!!! :confused:

Crak_JMan
04-14-2003, 08:41 PM
Well I have a trick I started doign since end of january when I came back from UK

I was 225 when i arrived and now i am 195

Stopped eating breads, pasta and patatoes.

Lots of veggies, fish, SUSHI and SEX

Hey and I did not have to cut down booze... thank god :beer:

Funbrunette
04-14-2003, 09:30 PM
I'm not even going to go there right now :( I feel/look like a whale! I can't see my feet and I can't breathe when I lay on my back!

I can't wait to hit the gym and start living normally again! ;)

webgurl
04-14-2003, 11:25 PM
How tall are you webgurl??

I don't want to disclose my exact location on a private message board. But you can ICQ me cuz I live in Vancouver too.

We'll hook up and go walking or something together!!

*hug*

(if we live close enough!! hehe)

Yeah Right ??? I thought you were on the East Coast !! Add me in Your ICQ ~ :p

pinkcherry
04-17-2003, 02:24 AM
In my opnion if you want to lose weight either you don't eat or you just have lots and lots of sex.
Like all of the people do in our new website
WWW.PINKCHERRY.CA