PDA

View Full Version : Old PM from Evil Chris-what a dick

Ronaldo
11-05-2008, 03:09 PM
So I was going through my old PM's today and ran across this one from January 2003. I can't believe we still talk and hang out at the shows after this.

Ron,

It was great to meet you and your lovely wife in Las Vegas last week. Stephanie passes on her greetings as well. If you guys are ever in the Montreal area, by all means look us up. We'd love to get together with you.

However...If I ever catch you looking at Stephanie's tits the same way again, I'll knock you on your ass.

Chris

TheLegacy
11-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Sounds like you need to spend some quality time looking at Chris's tits - its only fair

Kristine
11-06-2008, 10:54 AM
So, I must consider that he didn't kick your ass?

thruma
11-10-2008, 09:02 AM
hmm I wonder if the rest of us are not allowed to look at her tits or is it just Ronoldo?

Evil Chris
11-10-2008, 10:37 AM
hmm I wonder if the rest of us are not allowed to look at her tits or is it just Ronoldo?It's up to Funbrunette of course... but for me, it's just Ron. ;)

GoodChris
11-12-2008, 11:06 AM
I have a funny story about Steph's tits..

One day, Chris and Steph came over for a visit, and I have a surveillance camera at my front door which Steph was aware of.... So she decided to be funny and flash my camera thinking I would look at the monitor to see who was there...

The thing that is funny, is that I was standing at the front door watching her flash my camera..she didn't realize I was there.

:)