PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry Storm

Evil Chris
11-09-2008, 11:05 PM
Anyone getting one of these?
I hear they are available for pre-order in a lot of places now.

I think I'll just stick with my iPhone for now. All this switching phones all the time is a little stupid and maddening to me. Anyway I really like my iPhone a lot and I goof around with it quite often. The Blackberry Storm looks cool and all, so for those who get one... have fun with it. If you enjoy it as much as people seem to enjoy the iPhone, then it'll be worth it.

Funbrunette
11-10-2008, 08:36 AM
Anyone getting one of these?
I hear they are available for pre-order in a lot of places now.

I think I'll just stick with my iPhone for now. All this switching phones all the time is a little stupid and maddening to me. Anyway I really like my iPhone a lot and I goof around with it quite often. The Blackberry Storm looks cool and all, so for those who get one... have fun with it. If you enjoy it as much as people seem to enjoy the iPhone, then it'll be worth it.

You just can't keep up with phones they always come up with a new one. I'm very happy with my Crackberry Curve. :xthumbs:

Jimmidean
11-10-2008, 10:03 AM
I have the BlackBerry Curve.
Going to stick with it for now and see how that new one works before making the leap.

Magnus3x
11-10-2008, 11:48 AM
I love my Blackberry Bold too much and I don't like touch screen typing, so for that I will stick with the bold.

dyonisus
11-10-2008, 04:28 PM
I have the iphone for my Canadian line and a LG dare for my US line. The iPhone kicks the dare's ass!!!

My girl is getting the storm when it comes out. I hear it is really slick, Verizon has allowed employees to test drive the betas during training sessions.

The only drawback to the iphone is the lack of abilityt o SMS picture message.

McKidd
11-11-2008, 09:09 AM
The Storm looks good however I believe I will wait it out awhile yet.

Crak_JMan
11-11-2008, 10:29 AM
Iphone is the invention of our generation ;-)

Magnus3x
11-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Iphone is the invention of our generation ;-)

I would respectfully disagree, I would say it is the "kewl gadget to have this year" not a invention of our generation.

Crak_JMan
11-11-2008, 11:59 AM
I would respectfully disagree, I would say it is the "kewl gadget to have this year" not a invention of our generation.

To be able to do all my updates on inkednation while waiting patiently at doctors office makes this baby a great invention to me.

You'll never hear me bitch about waiting as there's way to much money to make on the net and my Iphone enables me to do so ;-)

Kristine
11-11-2008, 12:34 PM
Blackberry Storm ... a phone like that should definitely have Wifi, but it doesn't. That really sucks. It doesn't worth the money without that, I'll go for iPhone or Samsung Instinct.

Magnus3x
11-11-2008, 01:48 PM
To be able to do all my updates on inkednation while waiting patiently at doctors office makes this baby a great invention to me.

You'll never hear me bitch about waiting as there's way to much money to make on the net and my Iphone enables me to do so ;-)

Yep.. I can list you about 20 babies that can do the same ;) 1/2 with WI-FI.
I know what you are saying though.. it's nice to be completely wired and capable when you want to be.

Evil Chris
11-11-2008, 01:55 PM
To be able to do all my updates on inkednation while waiting patiently at doctors office makes this baby a great invention to me.What application(s) are you using that is enabling you to update your site(s) on the fly like that?

JoeD
11-11-2008, 02:57 PM
What application(s) are you using that is enabling you to update your site(s) on the fly like that?

Good question, although it will be a long time before I need anything like that...Making MD waiting times productive - that is PRICELESS :)

Abernathy SixtySix
11-12-2008, 10:05 AM
I have the new iPhone and I just love it, but what makes it even better is that I am no longer with any Canadian Wirless Company....AT&T all the way and I have never been happier....:)

Cyndalie
11-12-2008, 02:56 PM
I'm slow and just got a curve. I'm not happy with it but I can't afford a new phone for another 2 years.

latinafind
11-13-2008, 06:16 AM
Typical - my contract is for another year!