PDA

View Full Version : Candi Cash Intl. Proudly Announce Their Official Program Relaunch

candiman
11-19-2008, 10:15 PM
Hey guys,

Chris here again, and I’ve got one of the most exciting announcements I’ve made in quite a while. I’m sure some of you have heard me discussing alot of exciting new changes that we’re working on not only in terms of the sites, but our program as well. My friends, today marks the beginning of this new era with the official relaunch of the Candi Cash Intl program page (www.candicashintl.com (http://www.candicashintl.com)).
<O:p></O:p>
This thing is a complete overhaul from top to bottom. From the immediately obvious improvements in the cosmetics and functionality of the new tour, to the overwhelmingly increased efficiency and diversity of the new program features. We’ve definitely pulled out all the stops on this one. Don’t take my word for it though, drop in and check it out, you definitely won’t be disappointed.
Well, that’s about it for me. I know you guys like it kept short so I won’t prattle on about all of the new features we’ve added (gallery generator, RSS feeds, password free login, POTD/VOTD, custom content zips, etc, etc), but you should definitely check this thing out. As always, please feel free to hit me up with any questions, comments, or suggestions you may have. I’ll talk to you soon.
Chris Cain
Candi Cash Intl.
admin@candicashintl.com (admin@candicashintl.com)

candiman
11-24-2008, 06:38 AM
Just testing my sig.