PDA

View Full Version : Strip Club Show poster I shot this week

Vid Vicious
12-04-2008, 12:38 AM
Shot a poster for a very good frined of mine she is a top feature in Montreal and Quebec .. and is booked solid for the month of Dec. She fills up strip clubs to standing room only .. has an awesome show where she gets the clients to participate, last year a womens group petitioned her show and had her arrested... She's booked thru out the province as far as Remouski

Any how Thought i'd share with you .. I really like the way it came out

http://www.lemondedetangerine.com/images/dirtyweb.jpg

Vid Vicious
12-04-2008, 12:22 PM
you guys need more pics ?

http://www.lemondedetangerine.com/images/tange1.jpg

Rochard
12-04-2008, 12:40 PM
I love the photo itself and it's over all image, but that chick is down right scary.

Visualad
12-04-2008, 01:14 PM
I love the photo itself and it's over all image, but that chick is down right scary.

I agree on what mr. Rochy said!

nice photography. no nice girly.

Xrated J
12-04-2008, 02:29 PM
that is exactly what i was gonna say.

Kristine
12-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Nice pics and nice girl too. She is scary ... yes, but men like to hear "I've been a bad girl, so punish me"

Vid Vicious
12-04-2008, 05:58 PM
oddly enough I've posted pics of her before over the years and both roc and peter thought she was hot ...

Remember the dark Muscle girl pics ..that was her two years ago .. and before that were pics of naked chick makin me instant coffee .. taken a year prior to the muscle pics

and a few years proir to that .. round 2002 and 2003 .. all my strip club pics from when I had the bar .. she was my blonde bombshell partner. back then big tits, blonde hair and a real hour glass figure ...

seems like the more fit she gets the less guys find her attractive on pics

in person though those tits are all boys see. LOL ... she s my trainer .. at the gym the buff boys can t get enough of her ... she can rip your dick off just by clenching her butt cheeks .. LOL

Visualad
12-04-2008, 06:01 PM
I cant see her tits for her big biceps man!! ;-)

Cyndalie
12-05-2008, 01:40 PM
Wow, great work!