PDA

View Full Version : Changes you are finally making now?

JoeD
12-09-2008, 11:38 AM
For seven years through November 2007 at Klixxx, Kath and I advised building EU and then global relationships and networks, and produced hundreds of articles promoting SEO options, lists, blogs, viral marketing, member area expansion ideas, and on and on and on...the Klixxx archives are still a webmaster treasure trove, including that article by our board leader still online here http://www.klixxx.com/archive/nice2amateurs.shtml

Many people followed the advice finding industry success and longevity, and many more are now ready to listen when I come calling :)

Which group are you in? Share something specific you did 1-7 years ago and how that is paying dividends now, or share something you are finally going to do now to keep your revenues steady or climbing :time:

AdultB2B
12-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Well it was about 6 years ago that I went through the marketing training that I'm implementing with my firm now Joe. I was in the radio business at the time, making great money, but hating life. I went through the training in the marketing methodology that I practice now and got out of my "career". Best move that I ever made. The only thing I would have done differently was to start this marketing practice earlier. But I got a great education as a webmaster on the adult industry, I definitely learned the hard way.

Cyndalie
12-10-2008, 02:43 PM
I have a different perspective but from what I've seen on boards and from shows is that the EU Webmasters are typically better educated and diciplined about business. They are first to innovate and keep moving forward on business project rather than waiting around for a sponsor to float on top of.