PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Weekend !!!!

Magnus3x
03-11-2003, 04:00 AM
We had a great webmaster gathering in Vancouver on the weekend and I got to meet some wicked peeps in the biz I had'nt before. Shemp, Sleazy Dream and Kimi Kim to name a few. Stuart D was in fine form. I was only good for one night..got home at 4:30 am cranked out of my tree...and the rest of those crazies went even harder on Saturday night with a huge dinner and night out after...Pics floating around in a few places.

One thing I have noticed out here in Van is webbys get together alot more than they seemed to in TO.

Good times and I hope to meet more and more of you in the coming months.

webgurl
03-11-2003, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by Magnus3x
We had a great webmaster gathering in Vancouver on the weekend and I got to meet some wicked peeps in the biz I had'nt before. Shemp, Sleazy Dream and Kimi Kim to name a few. Stuart D was in fine form. I was only good for one night..got home at 4:30 am cranked out of my tree...and the rest of those crazies went even harder on Saturday night with a huge dinner and night out after...Pics floating around in a few places.

One thing I have noticed out here in Van is webbys get together alot more than they seemed to in TO.

Good times and I hope to meet more and more of you in the coming months.

Magnus !!
YOU WERE THERE???
did u know i was there too
*sigh* oh well

StuartD
03-11-2003, 06:22 AM
Magnus and Webgurl... you two didn't see each other because you were each out on separate nights. Plus, that and Webgurl seemed to be hiding from us ;)

It totally was a blast... very very awesome time had by all, I'm sure. I can NOT believe that I drank that much and never got drunk though. I swear, I had about 20 tequila shots within the first 1.5 hours I was out on Friday.... and that was just the start. Jagermeister soon followed later.

Perhaps I'll get around to posting some pics tomorrow and show you all how we party it up here in Vancouver ;)

Magnus3x
03-11-2003, 01:31 PM
Hell yeah Webgurl we missed each other totally and you and I yap on the Q even LOL Soon enough we'll meet.

Stu.. lets keep the pics clean.. I don't need the one of me sucking on DH's tit in Au Bar surfacing...::-|

Evil Chris
03-11-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Magnus3x
Stu.. lets keep the pics clean.. I don't need the one of me sucking on DH's tit in Au Bar surfacing...::-| Yipes! Bring it on!! LMAO

RobBuxxx
03-11-2003, 06:19 PM
yea..now that you mentioned it you cant hold back on the good pics!!

Easton
03-11-2003, 08:33 PM
DH has put up a lot of pics on GFY... you can go check

StuartD
03-11-2003, 09:35 PM
Me and Shemp... was one of those "throw the camera up and snap a pic" pics.... so we were both rather unaware....

McAttack
03-12-2003, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by StuartD
Me and Shemp... was one of those "throw the camera up and snap a pic" pics.... so we were both rather unaware....

It's Eerie how much Shemp looks like my godfather! First time I saw a pic of him I was like "WTF??? He goes to church every sunday and he's Shemp???" heheheh

the New Shemp
03-24-2003, 04:34 AM
It was good to see all of you in Vancouver :)
Make sure you invite me to the next party there.