PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Gabon Winner

Cyndalie
12-15-2008, 11:34 AM
I'm glad the old guy Bob won Survivor. It's rare the best people, the toughest survivors, the smartest guys go long enough in the game to actually win - usually they are taken out as a 'threat' long before. But this guy kept winning immunity, kept playing fake idols and letting people dig their own graves. He and his wife are so sweet, maybe now they can retire and travel the world together.

Nice to see a good guy win. :)

Evil Chris
12-15-2008, 12:40 PM
Better him win it than Sugar. She irritated me a lot in the last few episodes.

I actually hoped Susie would win it, though. If not for her, Marcus and his gang would have gone to the end and we'd have seen a much different show. Susie knew she was at the top of the pecking order, and switched sides and just the right time. Couple that with winning immunity at two very critical moments, and you have my vote for the win.

The next one from Brazil looks good!

Cyndalie
12-15-2008, 03:01 PM
Susie got a little bit of power at the end and couldn't shut up. She rode coattails the whole game and then is going to talk? I thought it was funny they were all like 'just stop talking'. Sugar tried to do right at the end, she did sacrifice her idol for Matty. But yea, she was pretty annoying.

dyonisus
12-15-2008, 06:19 PM
I have not watched it yet, I knew bob won though.
I liked Sugar have to see what you are referring to EC about her being annoying.

TheEnforcer
12-15-2008, 06:21 PM
I cannot believe Susie got three votes an if she had answered differently on the cookie question at tribal with randy he would have won!! :geez:

I'm glad Bob won but Sugar deserved some vote even if she was an emotional wreck the entire time he was on the show. And if I were Sugar and Corrine said that to me at the final tribal I would have ran over and kicked the living shit out of her. I generally have the patience of a saint and very few things piss me off but in that situation I likely would have likely lost my cool in a big way.

Way3
12-16-2008, 10:12 AM
I'm glad Bob won as well! He deserved it! He played a great game!! I loved the fake idol and Randy falling for it!!!! :laughout: I was very surprised that Susie got any votes! It was a great Survivor season! Looking forward to next season!!!

Evil Chris
12-16-2008, 10:36 AM
It's worth another look.... :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CUT0X2GsSsU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CUT0X2GsSsU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Check out Corinne winking at the jury.... hahaha... then her head in her hands.

Way3
12-16-2008, 11:57 AM
Great clip!!!!

What did everyone think of Corinne on the Reunion show?

Funbrunette
12-18-2008, 09:03 AM
Randy was such a a miserable old fucker! I won't even comment on Corrine, she lacks class and integrity! :geez: Great season!