PDA

View Full Version : What do you have left to do before the Holidays?

Cyndalie
12-17-2008, 09:50 AM
What do you have left to do before the Holidays?

I finished my online shopping yesterday and shipped gifts to my family. Ordered my MIL her gifts.

Next I have to finish the handprint ornaments we made (hand print in glitter on ornament balls) - put her name and year on them and package them up to ship to my family. Do my Christmas cards (yeah right). Pick up a few small gifts for Bri and finish the gift bag for my in-home care provider.

whew! Going to be a busy week!

Stephane76
12-17-2008, 09:56 AM
lots of shopping, cleaning and packing :(

Kristine
12-17-2008, 10:47 AM
I still have shopping to do, a lot of work and some guests this weekend :geez:

adult-help
12-17-2008, 02:30 PM
I have to send a postcards to my friends.

12ClicksMichele
12-18-2008, 02:42 PM
Everything

*sigh*

Evil Chris
12-18-2008, 06:25 PM
I could shop a bit more, but I'm not sure if I'll have the chance to do it.

I have a lot of wrapping to do. In this family, I am the professional gift-wrapper. Something passed on to me from my Mom I guess. I'm good with gift wrap, tape, and decorative bows. ;)

I have nothing to do with the food preparation over the holidays, and I prefer it that way.

TheLegacy
12-18-2008, 09:07 PM
I am a fast shopper - spent a few days knowing what I want to get then simply go into the mall and race around to get it. I only got stopped once when I walked into a clothing store and the sales lady was so intrigued, that she took me to the back where the change rooms were then started asking my advice. Suddenly I went into a fast cable TV host telling girls what needs to be hemmed, accessories and colors of skin toned vs. color of dress. Within a few minutes I had more women standing around asking my advice - then I realized that being in this industry not only has made me blunt in my opinions, but that I enjoy dressing women up sexy based on a photo shoot.

I rarely though take more than one day to get all my shopping done, this time around - a little more difficult