PDA

View Full Version : Candi Cash Intl. Proudly Announces The Official Lil Laura Relaunch

candiman
12-19-2008, 05:36 PM
Hey guys,
Chris here again, and I've got yet another extremely exciting announcement to make. We have just recently finished the Lil Laura backup tour redesign, and although it is intended to act as a backup, it is currently up as the main tour (if you saw the old one, you would have done the same, haha). This will be rectified once the real main tour is completed (it was outsourced) in a week or so. We've also added four new sections to Lil Laura's members area, as well as another weekly update, making the site much larger and more interactive in one fell swoop. Don't take my word for it though, check it out for yourself, I'm sure you won't be disappointed (http://www.lillaura.com/tour/001/main.php).
As I've been mentioning in these letters, we're working as fast as possible to remedy the program's obvious shortcomings, and I hope this is yet further proof of what I've been saying. Well, that's it for this week guys. As always,contact me back and let me know what you think of the improvements. I'll talk to you soon.

Chris