PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays AND Happy New Year Everyone!

Visualad
12-23-2008, 07:12 AM
Another christmas is here, another year has almost passed. This year went really fast - dont you think? :-)

Despite the crisis in the world, the ups and downs everywhere - 2008 turned out to be yet another consecutive year of growth for Perfecto Dollars.
Which means I´m happy and our affiliates are aswell. :-)

I hope your 2008 was as good as mine, and I really hope your Christmas will be a great one, where you can just relax, enjoy and take it super easy - and I wish every Xnation Dude and dudette a happy new year aswell!

As the years have gone by, one thing remained the same: Xnations.
It is STILL a great place for anyone in the adult industry to make friends, find business (or let it find you) or a place to simply just spend some time chatting with people. ;-)

Best wishes to EVERYONE for 2009!

Funbrunette
12-23-2008, 07:39 AM
Right back at you Peter! Best wishes for 2009 and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/ruinkai/biggrinsanta.gif

gabrio
12-23-2008, 08:17 AM
yeah things are always up and down, that's life....but if you focus hard and play it hard, then it's always a good thing when youj reach your goals, in life, business and everything - and i love our latest website hehe which proves one thing: hard work pays off!

here we are getting ready for the mega-food-frenzy tomorrow on 24th like every year in fact in Italy it's a MUST eating like turkeys and all that...

best wishes to everybody for a nice Xmas and a good 2009!!!

and don't drink too much on new years eve!

Lawrence Connor
12-26-2008, 02:57 PM
Happy New Year`for you, too,*Visualad.
I can see your ad, so that's a visual ad.

Evil Chris
12-27-2008, 09:26 AM
Perfecto guys.... I hope you had a nice Christmas and here's to a much more profitable 2009.

plugin
12-27-2008, 04:39 PM
Happy New Year to you

TheLegacy
12-28-2008, 08:56 PM
I hope the New Year will be better for everyone. When you start getting up to my age, you realize that there are fewer new years left than whats behind you. Make each one count _ God Bless Dick Clark

Cyndalie
12-29-2008, 03:13 PM
Happy New Year!
We're buying clean xsale business if you are interested hit me up!