PDA

View Full Version : Your new years resolutions? Mine inside..

Visualad
12-29-2008, 01:00 PM
1: Keep on making Perfecto Grow.
We´ve been growing and growing and making more money for affiliates year after year. And for 2009 we have several new exciting exclusives in the pipeline and I cant wait to get them all online.

2: Travel more.
Really gotta start pumping up the frequency of travelling to sexy countries.

3: Become SUPER ripped.
This will require me to go hardcore with cardio for 6 weeks straight.
But I did it last year and its all good aslong as I stick to it.
My summer long ice cream binge (200+ icecreams in 2 months) fucked me up a bit. ;-)

4: Find a new GF to have sexy time with.
Sexy time is the best time spent PERIOD. So.. ;-) :sperm:

Something like that.. You?

Magnus3x
12-29-2008, 01:26 PM
1: Keep on making Perfecto Grow.
We´ve been growing and growing and making more money for affiliates year after year. And for 2009 we have several new exciting exclusives in the pipeline and I cant wait to get them all online.

2: Travel more.
Really gotta start pumping up the frequency of travelling to sexy countries.

3: Become SUPER ripped.
This will require me to go hardcore with cardio for 6 weeks straight.
But I did it last year and its all good aslong as I stick to it.
My summer long ice cream binge (200+ icecreams in 2 months) fucked me up a bit. ;-)

4: Find a new GF to have sexy time with.
Sexy time is the best time spent PERIOD. So.. ;-) :sperm:

Something like that.. You?

Heh heh.. very nice.. I like your goals, I still cannot believe you went through that much ice cream though.

TheLegacy
12-29-2008, 02:10 PM
http://www.youthblog.org/new%20year%20res.jpg

Funbrunette
12-29-2008, 02:27 PM
None! It's all BS anyway! No one ever keeps they're resolutions anyway. SO I guess mine would be to NOT have any resolutions! :laughout:

Cyndalie
12-29-2008, 03:54 PM
Keep my car cleaner

Visualad
12-30-2008, 07:08 AM
New years resolutions are basically goals one set up for the new year..

I take it no one else has any goals for the next year then? ;-)

Cyndalie
12-30-2008, 10:00 AM
New years resolutions are basically goals one set up for the new year..

I take it no one else has any goals for the next year then? ;-)

Yes. My goal is to keep my car cleaner. It's a goal I might actually be able to reach :laughout:

Visualad
12-30-2008, 11:51 AM
Yes. My goal is to keep my car cleaner. It's a goal I might actually be able to reach :laughout:

I just understood what you meant with CAR CLEANER. When I first read your post last night I wondered what the hell you were talking about..

I didnt know if you meant someone who cleaned your car ( like a sexy stud cleaning your car) or a device you using to clean it..

Now I figured it out.. You just want to be able to keep your car.. CLEANER. ;-)

Jimmidean
12-30-2008, 03:41 PM
back in the Gym.
Thats about it

Vid Vicious
12-31-2008, 09:46 AM
two years ago I fucked up my resolution 10 months into the year ... last year I didn't bother other then make a resolution to be healthy .. I accomplished it ..all be it late in the year (late oct).

This year I'll make some new ones ..

Health: that goes without saying .. however it's changed abit for me late this past year. Now healthy is closer to that of peters .. That's right .. I wanna be ripped ! well more buff then ripped .. I figure I'm about 2 months away from my goal.

Wealth: starting some new dvd series in jan/feb .. my own titles ... this is a bigger undertaking then i thought but I know I can do this ...

Relationship: I'm in a new one right now, one that actually covers my new years resolution of 08. No Girlfriends under 21 and in the business. My new Gf is in her mid 30s, and doesn't have any affiliation with adult what so ever. She's cool with what I do . isn't jealous at all .. so far so good, we've had an awesome xmas together. I hope it lasts thru 09 .. but if it doesn't I know I'll learn alot from her, which will aid me in keeping my next resolution.

Lifestyle: I need to tone it down a few notches. No more wild parties that last for 3 days .. Cut down on the weed smokin' and hopefully I'll be able to tackle cigarette smoking in June

That's it for me .. I think they are very attainable .. especially with the advancements I made in the last 3 months.

adult-help
12-31-2008, 10:58 AM
I lost 5 kilos this year and don't want to gain it back in 09.