PDA

View Full Version : Slap Ass - Revenge

Evil Chris
12-29-2008, 04:47 PM
Apparently this is revenge for something she did to him....
I haven't seen that one yet though...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PQwbWtPr0t0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PQwbWtPr0t0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

TheLegacy
12-29-2008, 06:00 PM
Well looks like thats the last piece of ass he's going to have in a long long time - you want to have revenge in a girl - remove any and I mean ANY batteries from the house then feed her oysters

Ronaldo
12-29-2008, 11:08 PM
Old but still hilarious.

B O B
12-30-2008, 12:05 PM
that was lame

guy is a total dick

Funbrunette
12-30-2008, 01:31 PM
I'd kick the fucking shit out of him! AND he calls her a MOFO. Hell no! NOT in MY house! He'd wake up with his cock crazy glued to hig leg!

:getya:

Ronaldo
12-30-2008, 01:33 PM
I'd kick the fucking shit out of him! AND he calls her a MOFO. Hell no! NOT in MY house! He'd wake up with his cock crazy glued to hig leg!

:getya:

Oh come on now. Chris tells me that's just typical foreplay in your household.

Ronaldo
12-30-2008, 06:11 PM
that was lame

guy is a total dick

Yeah, I think not. Apparently THIS is what started it. She deserved worse than what she got. At least his was somewhat clever.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a7SOM3h1br8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a7SOM3h1br8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Evil Chris
12-30-2008, 06:38 PM
Glad you posted what she did first Ron.... I was about to post it myself.

They're both a couple of dim bulbs anyway. :)

Vid Vicious
12-31-2008, 09:53 AM
a couple of jackasses.. now there is 3 minutes of my year I'll never get back ! thanks Chris

TheLegacy
12-31-2008, 10:42 AM
Well - it does show that they love playing together - but I think his revenge went too far with the pie in face, a good slap in equal in pain. Just wondering why each other decided to video tape it for youtube?

Though violence shouldn't mean do the same back - he staying with her - so that's what he gets for doing so.

Ronaldo
12-31-2008, 01:37 PM
but I think his revenge went too far with the pie in face, a good slap in equal in pain.

I don't think a good slap in the ass would compare to the hit he took. The pie made it MORE even.

Then again, maybe HE should have clocked HER with the same thing. How would THAT have looked?

Yeah, I think it was even, but again, HIS was more clever.

B O B
12-31-2008, 01:57 PM
dunno
I was raised you never hit a woman

no matter what...
that guy is beefy and he laid a good smack on her...

he could have been much more creative and got her back many different ways...public humiliation is always best...

Ronaldo
12-31-2008, 02:12 PM
dunno
I was raised you never hit a woman

no matter what...
that guy is beefy and he laid a good smack on her...

he could have been much more creative and got her back many different ways...public humiliation is always best...

I'd agree with you if the guy slapped her across the face or something, but a smack on the ass? I don't really consider that "hitting" a woman.

B O B
12-31-2008, 02:19 PM
I'd agree with you if the guy slapped her across the face or something, but a smack on the ass? I don't really consider that "hitting" a woman.

pretty sure all the courts of the US would disagree with you...and it wasnt just a *smack on the ass*

more like a full bore, 100% effort slap which probably did some skin damage.

but if you feel its ok to hit a woman like that, then hey, who am I to say dont...

i bet if you ask your wife though, she would say if you ever hit her like that your nuts are in the front yard.

Ronaldo
12-31-2008, 03:42 PM
pretty sure all the courts of the US would disagree with you...and it wasnt just a *smack on the ass*

more like a full bore, 100% effort slap which probably did some skin damage.

but if you feel its ok to hit a woman like that, then hey, who am I to say dont...

i bet if you ask your wife though, she would say if you ever hit her like that your nuts are in the front yard.

Well, if you'd like to bring LAW into it, I'd wager to guess that any court in the land would look at what SHE did as much, MUCH worse than what he did.

I did ask my wife what she'd do if I did that and she said she'd be pissed off. However, she laughed when she saw what he did to her, and gave a "what the fuck" look when she saw what SHE did to HIM.

As gallant as you're trying to be, I think MOST people would still think what she did was worse.

B O B
12-31-2008, 05:35 PM
doesnt matter what she did
since when is it an eye for an eye?

just dont hit, slap, smack women...unless they want it of course, and im not being gallant, im being normal

Ronaldo
12-31-2008, 05:58 PM
doesnt matter what she did

Again, any court in the land would see that differently.

Oh btw, most women I know would say if a women were to do that to a man, she'd deserve to get what she got.

Funbrunette
01-01-2009, 07:44 AM
I'm strongly of the opinion thet men shouldn't hit women (and women shouldn't hit men), however after seeing this video I feel she deserves what she got, he did smack her ass (the pie in the face was TOO much)

If a woman clocks a guy in the face in my books it's game on (don't start something you can't finish). Nobody has the right to hit anyone. It's a bit of a double standard. Usually men are stronger and bigger than woman, so hopefully common sense is going to make a come back in 2009.

These two idiots in these videos deserve each other :geez:

Ronaldo
01-01-2009, 03:01 PM
I'm strongly of the opinion thet men shouldn't hit women (and women shouldn't hit men), however after seeing this video I feel she deserves what she got, he did smack her ass (the pie in the face was TOO much)

If a woman clocks a guy in the face in my books it's game on (don't start something you can't finish). Nobody has the right to hit anyone. It's a bit of a double standard. Usually men are stronger and bigger than woman, so hopefully common sense is going to make a come back in 2009.

These two idiots in these videos deserve each other :geez:

I agree with most of that. It's funny how you add in, almost as an afterthought that "and women shouldn't hit men", then later add that it's a bit of a double standard. Not criticizing btw, just observing.

Make no mistake about it, I'm NOT in any way advocating hitting women, but like YOU say, and most NORMAL people would agree with, don't start something you can't finish. Just like men shouldn't hit women, women shouldn't have carte blanche to just hammer away on a man BECAUSE she's a woman and HE'S a man.

The only thing I really disagree with you saying, and Legacy said it too, was that the pie in the face was too much. lol. My god, it's a PIE IN THE FACE people. That's just funny.

All of that being said, those two people look like they have FUN together...fun being a very relative term. Beating the crap out of each other isn't MY idea of fun, but if my wife pulled a silly practical joke on me, I'd probably be pissed off, then later I'd laugh, then I'd do my best to one up her and have a blast doing it. I love my wife more than anything but with the way we banter with one another, people that don't know any better would think the two of us think very little of each other. Those that DO know us know that it's just the two of US having FUN with each other.

Ronaldo
01-01-2009, 03:08 PM
Oh yeah, thanks for agreeing that she deserved what she got btw, sans the pie in the face.

Just to make sure I wasn't being an idiot, I showed both videos to three ladies last night and they ALL reacted like this...

-They all gave a WTF look when she hit him. One of them said "ouch, what the fuck" and another said "holy fuck".

-They ALL laughed when they saw what he did to her. One of them said "ouch, that would hurt" to the ass smack.

Then I asked them if what he did was out of line to get back at her and two of them said, "Fuck no" in UNISON and the other said "No, she deserved it after that."

Pretty much the normal responses that I expected.

Funbrunette
01-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Well I like getting spanked :laughout: (so that part isn't a big deal for me) I just figured she could choke on the pie (seems he left it on her face pretty long) I also am EXTREMELY claustrophobic and need every breath I take.

After viewing the video so many times, I've come to the conclusion it's fake (look at the camera angles, so perfect...) Makes you go Hmmmm.

Funbrunette
01-01-2009, 09:39 PM
I agree with most of that. It's funny how you add in, almost as an afterthought that "and women shouldn't hit men", then later add that it's a bit of a double standard. Not criticizing btw, just observing.

That's because I once had the shit kicked out of me by a drunk guy (mofo broke my jaw) So I'm a little bit sensitive on the subject (Even if I wanted to fight back he was WAY bigger than me and knocked me on my ass.) It's just NOT a good idea to fight PERIOD! Wounds heal, but words can be so much more destructive and permanent! :jail:

Mr. Burns
01-10-2009, 03:40 PM
wow. looking at his vid first, i thought what a jerk! even though it was kinda funny, but after seeing her bust his dome from outta nowhere with that pan...she definately had it comin'. The old adage don't mess with the bull, cuz sometimes you get the horns rings true. and no, i don't condone hitting women, but it was a ass slap, not a punch. the pie looked like just whipped cream with no cake...he was lazy.

davethetruth
01-11-2009, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I think not. Apparently THIS is what started it. She deserved worse than what she got. At least his was somewhat clever.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a7SOM3h1br8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a7SOM3h1br8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Good thing she didn't do that when he was taking a bite, the guy would've needed some new teeth if she had.

Evil Chris
01-12-2009, 10:59 AM
He gets her back good, but I still think both videos are staged.

Kenny B
01-12-2009, 02:38 PM
I don't know about the smacking but a pie in the face is always funny

MoreFlesh
01-18-2009, 02:04 PM
that vid makes me LOL.

Panky
01-19-2009, 09:39 AM
Those two seriously need to grow up. Two wrongs don't make a right. He should have been the adult and not resorted to smacking her back for revenge. Even if the roles were reversed, it would have been wrong for her to smack him back.

Rochard
01-19-2009, 11:49 AM
What a cute fucking couple.....

Kenny B
01-19-2009, 11:56 AM
If this makes them happy then god bless

Ronaldo
01-19-2009, 05:00 PM
If this makes them happy then god bless

Amen. If they're still together, they're together because they obviously like each other and accept each others "assness".

charlottecolo
01-20-2009, 12:32 AM
im pretty sure a couples counselor / shrink would agree that on some level once it is 'OK' to 'hit' or 'play fight' (excluding wrestling without hurting- ie subission) in the heat of a 4 alarm FIGHT it becomes that much easier to hit for real

Ronaldo
01-20-2009, 01:37 AM
edit-nevermind. See your company name.