PDA

View Full Version : Are You A WEIRD AL Fan?

barryf
09-18-2002, 03:07 PM
Hi all,

Are there any :bonk: Weird Al Yankovic :bonk: fans in the house? I think a lot more people like him than are willing to admit!

If you are a closet fan, come on out and tell us your favourite song!

Barry

Funbrunette
09-18-2002, 03:14 PM
Totally! Always have! :nuts:

LadySharlot
09-18-2002, 03:44 PM
Nope--not a Closet Fan. I'm MOST Out of the Closet concerning Weird Al!!

LOVE HIM!!!!!!!! Always have!!! Ever since I first heard "Another one ides the Bus"!! His first album is STILL one of the best and most Awesome collections of all time!!

"The Checks in the Mail", "My Bologna", "Gotta Boogie", "Mr. Frump", etc. Hahahhahahaha The Man is a Genius!!! :D

We own everything he's put out I think, and even have some things you CAN'T find in stores. (Like his 1988 "Al TV" show where he took over MTV for 3-4 hours and played what HE wanted to watch. Hahahhaha) It's so old it's hard to see--but it's definitely Al! LOL

Count Me In!! I LOVE the man!! :D
Huiggs!!
Lady Sharlot :-)

barryf
09-18-2002, 03:45 PM
He came to Much Music in Toronto a couple of times and did "Al Music" for a day too!
Funniest shit I've seen!

Anybody seen him live? He really puts on a great show.

B

LadySharlot
09-18-2002, 03:58 PM
Hahaha--We got to see him live once..and it was marvelous!! LOL

This should tell you how much of a Fan all of us are. (Or tell you how bad of Parents WE are anyway. Hahha) We pulled our Son out of school for two days so that we could drive to Iowa and watch him in concert at the Clay County Fair in Spencer, Iowa!! Hahahahha

Huggs!!
Lady Sharlot :-)

Tobbe
09-18-2002, 04:35 PM
:bonk: am i the only one that dont like him that much ? :bonk:

Evil Chris
09-18-2002, 04:43 PM
Eat it..... Eat it..... Open up your mouth and Feed it! ::-|