PDA

View Full Version : BoardTracker.com

Pidgin
03-12-2003, 05:38 PM
Hi everyone :)
BoardTracker.com (http://www.boardtracker.com) has the honor of announcing its Beta launch and you are welcome to take a look and join in.

BoardTracker.com allows you to track all the message-boards in one central place.
You can:
* Search (advanced search and cross-board search) for threads that may interest you on all the boards in one place.
* View all the threads on all the boards and forums out there or on specific boards/forums you choose
* Get alerts by email or ICQ when a new thread was started on any board out there.
* Track specific threads on various boards in one place
* and more...

BoardTracker.com is NOT a message board by itself but a tool to get you “more in touch” with your boards :)

If you like to find out more… http://www.boardtracker.com
Feel free to contact me with any question you might have.

Darin
03-12-2003, 06:06 PM
Awesome bro! I don't know how I did it before boardtracker!

Miss Novette
03-13-2003, 03:54 PM
Thanks for sharing! Great idea!

:D

Evil Chris
03-13-2003, 05:50 PM
Very nice Ron... looks like a lot of work went into that.
I think a lot did, seeing as you haven't been offline on your ICQ for the past 3 days! Get some sleep man! (or drink more coffee ::-| )

Mister X
03-13-2003, 06:04 PM
Looks like it`s gonna be the shit dude! As son as I get my own comp back on the net I`m gonna have to try this baby out. The search function seems damn cool. :xthumbs:

Darin
03-13-2003, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Mister X
Looks like it`s gonna be the shit dude! As son as I get my own comp back on the net I`m gonna have to try this baby out. The search function seems damn cool. :xthumbs:

Mister X WTF? where you been man?

Hit me up. I got a secret for you :)

Mister X
03-13-2003, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Darin
Mister X WTF? where you been man?

Hit me up. I got a secret for you :) I been on the road dude! I`m in Montreal and my box isn`t on the net yet.. Should be up tomorrow or Saturday. The secret sounds verrrrrrrrrrry interesting!

LaurieX
03-14-2003, 01:17 PM
I have been using Boardtracker I love this thing :) It saves me so much time. This is going to be HUGE!!! If your not using it people sign up.

Dwreck
03-14-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by LaurieX
I have been using Boardtracker I love this thing :) It saves me so much time. This is going to be HUGE!!! If your not using it people sign up.

If Lauire loves it count me as well! Great idea dude!

Becky
03-14-2003, 02:09 PM
Great Idea! I love it :D

StacyCat
03-14-2003, 02:19 PM
Thanks so much for inventing another time waster :-)

But, it also saves time, so im torn!

Stacy

Phoenix
03-14-2003, 02:23 PM
Hey Ron, i'm already getting alerts, thanks alot for making this product...it is making things much easier for me

poppy
03-14-2003, 05:03 PM
I love the fact that I can put my name in the settings to see if people are talking shit about me...HAHAHA

In all seriousness, great tool Ron!!! This will make us all a bit more efficient bro. Love it man.

Ad rates please...hehehe

Pidgin
03-20-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by poppy
I love the fact that I can put my name in the settings to see if people are talking shit about me...HAHAHA
In all seriousness, great tool Ron!!! This will make us all a bit more efficient bro. Love it man.
Ad rates please...hehehe
hehe
WHO TALKS SHIT ABOUT YOU MAN??? I'll spank them :)
Thanks everybody for the compliments :) This tool is dedicated to you all. Enjoy :D
hehe. Its not a really time waster Stacy. If you find yourself drowning in it - just click the "Get a life" (logout) button on the top right corner :p God knows I need to press it more often ;)
Brad - BoardTracker was supposed to be a BirthDay present for you, but I couldn't hold back anymore :cool:
Mister X - I dont see you registered yet dude. Get your box plugged already :badcomp:

People. I am desperately thirsty for feedback if you have some for me (poppy - thanks for sharing thoughts with me. I am still puzzled about the semicolon mystery man. hehe)

Whoever doesn't know about BoardTracker.com yet - check it out people!! Its FREE :bonk:

btw - what do you think of my button and banner?? Is the text clear enough?
http://www.boardtracker.com/images/468_60.gif http://www.boardtracker.com/images/120_60.gif

Mister X
03-20-2003, 10:11 PM
The button and banner are nice and clear. My box is pluggednow by the way. Hehe. Just been so damn busy with the new job and the new city and the new everything, lol. It's definitely on my list to sign up at boardtracker though. :D