PDA

View Full Version : Dating sites and traffic

Evil Chris
02-04-2009, 03:23 PM
Over the past couple of years, I've tried to send to a couple of different dating sites with quite honestly, poor results. I'm pretty sure, however, that it wasn't the fault of the site/sponsor, but more likely the way I was sending hits to them.

So what I'd like to know is how, or what is a good way to prep or qualify traffic to be receptive of a dating link or dating site? Any tips or tricks?

Crak_JMan
02-06-2009, 09:19 AM
Chris, have you tried Ulust.com yet. I have a non nude banner on inkednation sending to a non nude ulust page and I am converting 1:19

It is a no brainer.

Magnus3x
02-06-2009, 09:39 AM
Jman is always posting those killa stats, I bet he could make you money with Ulust and they have the double payouts coming up.

Evil Chris
02-06-2009, 11:14 AM
Chris, have you tried Ulust.com yet. I have a non nude banner on inkednation sending to a non nude ulust page and I am converting 1:19

It is a no brainer.It's not a question of it being a no brainer or not.
I'm actually looking for good tips here to convert at programs like uLust. Yes, I have tried it. I made a real effort too but never made the minimum for a single payout.

What I'd really like is some advice on how to convert that kind of site from the type of traffic I have.

Magnus3x
02-06-2009, 11:51 AM
Jman.. what banner/landing page are you running on inkednation??

Evil Chris
02-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Keeping in mind that inkednation is a very specific traffic source.

Crak_JMan
02-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Jman.. what banner/landing page are you running on inkednation??

I am running a simple non nude banner going to the non nude tour#1

Crak_JMan
02-09-2009, 12:02 PM
It's not a question of it being a no brainer or not.
I'm actually looking for good tips here to convert at programs like uLust. Yes, I have tried it. I made a real effort too but never made the minimum for a single payout.

What I'd really like is some advice on how to convert that kind of site from the type of traffic I have.

Hit me up on ICQ and I will work with you to convert your traffic.