PDA

View Full Version : domains, what to do with them?

fish
03-13-2003, 08:23 AM
i got a few extra domains and i have no idea what i'm supposed to with them..

fishfusion-x.com - used to be a tgp but i lost my internet connection for 4 months so i lost all of its traffic and i'm having a hard time rebuilding it so i want to make something else out of it..

naughtymovies.net
xxxhentaipics.com
xxxhentaimovies.com

just don't know if i should turn them into movieposts, tgps, avs or paysites.. what do you guys think?

Evil Chris
03-13-2003, 08:43 AM
Fish, they are decent domains... especially naughtymovies.net
If you don't do anything with them, you could at least use them as doorways for other sites you own.

Mister X
03-13-2003, 08:53 AM
I`d have to agree with Chris. naughtymovies.net is an excellent domain. And the 2 hentai domains can be useful doorways. Lots of people looking for hentai content. Also could be pretty good for avs sites for sure. Paysites for Hentai are probably not the easiest thing to do because there is really very very little legal licensed content available I think. But naughty movies is a great domain for a paysite for movies. And movie content is abundant for sure.

fish
03-13-2003, 09:09 AM
i've had naughtymovies for about a year now and still nothing..
i was originally thinking of making a movie post out of it but i think i'd go with an AVS instead..

the hentai domains are really hard to fill up with content coz as mister x has mentioned, hard to find licensed stuff... might as well make it a toplist or something..

oh well, back to work for me..:D