PDA

View Full Version : ARiA

mailman
03-13-2003, 12:04 PM
where is she whats she doing anyone know?

i got a call from AEBN today and this girl was asking me shit.. and i said who the fuck are you where is ARiA m acct rep.. oh she moved on.....

:(

so just chrious if anyone kow cause it dont look like shes posted here in a while either.....

Darin
03-13-2003, 03:04 PM
Shes not with AEBN anymore. I think she took a nice vacation :)

Funbrunette
03-13-2003, 03:34 PM
Well I hope she comes back to Xnations...It's NOT the same here without her! :(

Darin
03-13-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Well I hope she comes back to Xnations...It's the same here without her! :(

It's the same eh?

lol!

Funbrunette
03-13-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Darin
It's the same eh?

lol!

Oops....Fixed it :blush:

wsjb78
03-13-2003, 06:53 PM
*me misses ARiA*

MarkTiarra
03-13-2003, 07:05 PM
Well guys I'm supposed to be waiting to say anything until the official launch in April but since I signed the papers today and this question about Aria came up here - I'll give ya'll a sneak...

I finally decided it was time for me to get into the paysite game directly rather than just through consulting agreements... My partner in the new venture is a well known photographer who has a good working relationship with Aria. We have some exclusive material he shot of her going on the new site. I asked him about it and he said, she's just been kicking back a bit and enjoying life right now.

Haven't met her myself yet nor do I know if I will since I tend to hide behind computer screens, but for what it's worth that what my pahdnah said...

Darin
03-13-2003, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by MarkTiarra
Well guys I'm supposed to be waiting to say anything until the official launch in April but since I signed the papers today and this question about Aria came up here - I'll give ya'll a sneak...

I finally decided it was time for me to get into the paysite game directly rather than just through consulting agreements... My partner in the new venture is a well known photographer who has a good working relationship with Aria. We have some exclusive material he shot of her going on the new site. I asked him about it and he said, she's just been kicking back a bit and enjoying life right now.

Haven't met her myself yet nor do I know if I will since I tend to hide behind computer screens, but for what it's worth that what my pahdnah said...

Yeah UH HUH. Dream on.

MarkTiarra
03-13-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Darin
Yeah UH HUH. Dream on.

What you think I'm making this shit up? What would be the point in that? Oh wait... a bunch of dudes of which I might meet 2 or 3 at a tradeshow might like me then I can suddenly feel validated.

I signed a deal to partner on a paysite with a very well known photographer. One of the models he has a good working relationship with is Aria and so I saw the post and figured - hey good chance to let people know that's I'm doing something cool.

I planned on posting the urls and all that other spamlike activity when it launches. The site is already pre-existing but I've been brought in as a partner to make things happen. I didn't want to put the old url because I don't think it's put together properly. The new one is far far superior. But since you gotta be a weenie the old url is:

http://www.bluefantasies.com

Models list is at:
http://guests.bluefantasies.com/tour/models.shtml?

Jim is the photographer.

Funbrunette
03-13-2003, 09:21 PM
I don't think were talking about the same Aria here! Our Aria keeps her clothes on (too bad, I'm sure she's got a great body!) :D

MarkTiarra
03-13-2003, 10:03 PM
I don't think were talking about the same Aria here! Our Aria keeps her clothes on (too bad, I'm sure she's got a great body!) :D

Ohhhhhhhhh! It all makes sense now. Wow that was pretty silly of me.

Darin apologies for thinking you were being a weenie toward me.

Ummm... errr...

Well I'm doing a site with a really cool guy that takes great photos of some well known girls. =]

::slinks back to his corner::

mailman
03-13-2003, 10:43 PM
weenie

HA HA you said WEENIE :bonk:

Vid Vicious
03-14-2003, 03:28 AM
LOL Mark that was funny .. Aria is cool yours and ours .. And dayum I'd be good money to see the latter .. but as for your aria, After meetin gher in vegas and actually talking to her I wasn't too impressed .. and was it just me or did her ass seem to grow?

MarkTiarra
03-14-2003, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
LOL Mark that was funny .. Aria is cool yours and ours .. And dayum I'd be good money to see the latter .. but as for your aria, After meetin gher in vegas and actually talking to her I wasn't too impressed .. and was it just me or did her ass seem to grow?

I haven't met her but 99% of the time when I meet someone I've liked in music or film or whatever I end up disappointed. I wonder why. I don't really hold people on a pedestal so I don't quite get it.

StuartD
03-14-2003, 05:13 AM
Aria?? Never seen her in my life.

wsjb78
03-14-2003, 05:56 AM

She looks really great with that bikini top on the couch.....

Tafkap
03-14-2003, 06:42 AM
Talked to Aria (ours not Giovanni lol) and she told me she's was about to go back studying...

:bonk:

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
03-14-2003, 07:34 AM
Ohhhhhhhhh! It all makes sense now. Wow that was pretty silly of me.

Darin apologies for thinking you were being a weenie toward me.

Ummm... errr...

Well I'm doing a site with a really cool guy that takes great photos of some well known girls. =]

::slinks back to his corner::

<beavis voice> hehe hehe hehe .... he said WEENIE !!! </beavis voice>

wsjb78
03-19-2003, 02:38 PM
ARiA was onlnie today. We chatted a bit and she's alright as far as I can tell. She just has so many things to do right now and is hardly online. She told me she misses the whole bunch on the board!
Just wanted to update you guys and gals!

Darin
03-19-2003, 08:21 PM
She aint got nuffin on our April.

.. and no worries Mark, I knew who you were talkin about and wanted to get ya worked up.. which I did! WHOHO!!

heh!

P.S. Keep me updated on that, you know what Im talking about.