PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Tocantins

Evil Chris
02-12-2009, 01:18 PM
Survivor is back! Survivor Tocantins starts tonight!
I hope it's a good one this time. The last few have been kinda hit and miss with me.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/

Cyndalie
02-12-2009, 01:35 PM
It starts tonight?? AWESOME!!

Thanks Christ! I'll be watching it too!

I always enjoy Survivor seasons

Evil Chris
02-12-2009, 02:36 PM
Seems like a fast turnaround time since the last one, but I'm not complaining!

lulu
02-12-2009, 06:19 PM
i watched the first few seasons of it. then stopped. then last year i watched the last 3 episodes. but now, you guys are excited about it. hmmm. we'll see.

Abernathy SixtySix
02-12-2009, 10:25 PM
I watched the first of the new season and once again I am not impressed :geez:

lulu
02-12-2009, 11:27 PM
well i didn't watch it. i went to moomba super club to see shaolin monks. ya i know, weird place to see shaolin monks. although, i'm a big fan of martial arts. so... it was cool.

Cyndalie
02-13-2009, 12:59 PM
It was ok. Looks Tough! It's hard to imagine how hot it is there.
That old hag already annoys the shit out of me. Did she do crack most of her life?

dyonisus
02-18-2009, 12:49 AM
Survivor is back! Survivor Tocantins starts tonight!
I hope it's a good one this time. The last few have been kinda hit and miss with me.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/

Dude, like you I am still watching from time. I have already picked my fav team from this season and routing for someone to win. Though, I must confess some seasons have been slower then others and I have faultered in my loyalty.

I guess no Winter Big Brother this year!

cdsmith
02-18-2009, 02:04 PM
It was ok. Looks Tough! It's hard to imagine how hot it is there.
That old hag already annoys the shit out of me. Did she do crack most of her life?

Could be. All I know is I can't imagine living that long and not knowing what the hell TEN PACES means.

She's a bonehead.

Then there was that other younger girl who at one point said "I don't know what I'm doing here".... WTF?? I mean, you made an audition tape of yourself and sent it in, you applied to the show, thousands of others would take your spot in a heartbeat I'm sure, and you don't know why you're there? I tell you, the thread title of that other thread nailed it, why are people so stupid?

I . don't . know.

Quagmire
02-19-2009, 03:17 PM
Could be. All I know is I can't imagine living that long and not knowing what the hell TEN PACES means.

She's a bonehead.

Then there was that other younger girl who at one point said "I don't know what I'm doing here".... WTF?? I mean, you made an audition tape of yourself and sent it in, you applied to the show, thousands of others would take your spot in a heartbeat I'm sure, and you don't know why you're there? I tell you, the thread title of that other thread nailed it, why are people so stupid?

I . don't . know.

I can see them keeping her around for a long time purely for the comedic value. She's full-on batshit insane. And the great part is she knows it.

I have never missed a Survivor. its one of my sad little addictions.

TheEnforcer
02-19-2009, 04:15 PM
I'm watching but so far no one on this show seems to stand out as a likeable I want to root for to me. No super hot female favorite so far like Parvati or Amanda who also has a personality I like and no guy that seems like a guy I'd hang and have a beer with like Tom so there's no one to root for yet.

TheEnforcer
02-19-2009, 04:16 PM
BTW_ i wish they had all of the seasons on DVD as there are a bunch I missed. Only have watched the last few years.

cdsmith
02-19-2009, 05:11 PM
My only gripe with this season's first episode:

they cut the chick with the big tits first round :(

dyonisus
02-19-2009, 06:24 PM
I know, 10 paces for real, she should have had that idol in seconds, then she could not figure out the lone palm tree. REALLY? I saw her look at it a couple of times

Evil Chris
02-20-2009, 10:08 AM

they cut the chick with the big tits first round :(AND THE SECOND ROUND!

WHY WHY WHY :confused:

LOL

Cyndalie
02-20-2009, 10:17 AM
I didn't catch it last night, I'll have to watch this weekend.

cdsmith
02-20-2009, 12:15 PM
They're cutting all the hot chickssssss!!!

That first one that got cut was stupid though. Her own mouth got her axed. You'd think after this many seasons of the show that people would clue in to the fact that no one EVER likes the bossy idiot at the beginning. Step up and lead, you may as well just pack your shit and ask Probst to send the failboat to come pick you up.

The one last night opened her mouth at least once too often too, and not in a good way.

Evil Chris
02-20-2009, 02:11 PM
The one last night opened her mouth at least once too often too, and not in a good way.I had been thinking about the other way... :laughout:

CBS should protect the ones with the best racks! LOL

TheEnforcer
02-20-2009, 02:17 PM
Guess they are eliminating the women by boob size....

Evil Chris
02-21-2009, 09:56 PM
BTW_ i wish they had all of the seasons on DVD as there are a bunch I missed. Only have watched the last few years.That would be a LOT of catching up. Isn't this the 12th season or something?

born2blog
02-24-2009, 12:45 AM

they cut the chick with the big tits first round :(

lol, yeah what was up with that?!?

Evil Chris
02-24-2009, 11:37 AM
Survivor is typically a little slow in the first 4 or 5 episodes and then it starts to get interesting. This season seems no different.

Quagmire
02-24-2009, 04:37 PM
Survivor is typically a little slow in the first 4 or 5 episodes and then it starts to get interesting. This season seems no different.

Yeah, the breaking in period is usually slow. Though I'm still snickering every time I think of the crazy lady.

Its too bad that the chicks with the biggest racks also seem to have the biggest mouths and the emptiest heads. Carolina came from poverty according to her bio. You'd think she might be a little more humble and less of a bitch.