PDA

View Full Version : Claire has entered the X Nations building ! Valentines Huggs for All !

CyberClaire
02-14-2009, 08:17 PM
Hi everyone,

Happy Valentines :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Glad to see you all again :) l hope for a while longer than last time which turned out to be a short whirlwind visit.

For those that dont know me im Claire ( guess that wasnt hard to figure) and have been around for just over a year or so.
I operate a small promotions biz out of Montreal and Vancouver providing girls,branded shirts,photos and other simlar publicity related products and services to companies attending adult industry shows.

Looking forward to posting some fun pics,getting involved in debates and generally trying to become a positive member here.(thats the plan)

Well thats it I guess ......short and sweet.

If I can be of any help to anyone let me know.

Claire XXXX

JFK
02-14-2009, 08:20 PM
did you ever pay Global Access the money you ripped them off for ???

CyberClaire
02-14-2009, 10:26 PM
For ongoing legal reasons l cannot reply to you JFK ,and you FULLY KNOW THIS and will make no further post regarding this subject until the end of such proceedings.

Thank You.

CyberClaire
02-14-2009, 10:34 PM
Back to normal programming !

Any Montreal webmasters (or from anywhere) want to meet up in a few weeks for a relaxing biz chat,drink etc in town ? :)

Evil Chris
02-14-2009, 10:40 PM
Ongoing legal? Hmm since I don't follow any of the board drama, I don't know what's going on with this.

CyberClaire
02-14-2009, 10:58 PM
Ongoing legal? Hmm since I don't follow any of the board drama, I don't know what's going on with this.

Its no huge drama Chris,simply a contractual dispute between certain companies and persons , it does not involve JFK...these things happen ..... but he seems to post comments for what MOTIVE im unsure other than his own GAIN in some way.

He helps no one in the process but l assume he has reasons.

JFK
02-14-2009, 11:46 PM
Its no huge drama Chris,simply a contractual dispute between certain companies and persons , it does not involve JFK...these things happen ..... but he seems to post comments for what MOTIVE im unsure other than his own GAIN in some way.

He helps no one in the process but l assume he has reasons.

never mind the bullshit, just pay the guy..............

CyberClaire
02-15-2009, 12:27 AM
This is not the first time you have attempted to discredit me or my associates,or others JFK is it ?...yes l do know.

I will continue to do MY business as ususal.

Thank You.

CyberClaire
02-15-2009, 12:56 AM
Getting back to things more postitive and to make l hope some value to my first post , last week i made a simple resource page listing all the upcomming shows l could find for the year.

www.AdultShowDates.com (http://www.AdultShowDates.com) (yes its very simple) but with so many asking when is this show ? when is that show ? l thought it maybe of some use to everyone.

Let me know if you find it handy :)

Thanks...

Ps yes its in my sig,but will be removed soon so just giving the heads up now ! :)

JFK
02-15-2009, 06:52 AM
This is not the first time you have attempted to discredit me or my associates,or others JFK is it ?...yes l do know.

I will continue to do MY business as ususal.

Thank You.

OH , how cryptic, if the shoe fits wear it............

Due
02-15-2009, 03:19 PM
For ongoing legal reasons l cannot reply to you JFK ,and you FULLY KNOW THIS and will make no further post regarding this subject until the end of such proceedings.

Thank You.

I can now confirm that we have given up on solving this matter in a friendly way. No money was returned by Sarah aka Claire and we are going to pursue legal actions to recover all our losses.

I normally don't take things to the boards, sometimes deals can go wrong for whatever reason it might be, but it is a slap in the face seeing someone continuesly posting as if it is business as usual without giving any efforts into solving a 5 digit sum dispute.

Evil Chris
02-15-2009, 03:59 PM
5 digits is no small change...

A shame this isn't being worked out.

HoneLynn
02-15-2009, 04:45 PM
I can now confirm that we have given up on solving this matter in a friendly way. No money was returned by Sarah aka Claire and we are going to pursue legal actions to recover all our losses.

I normally don't take things to the boards, sometimes deals can go wrong for whatever reason it might be, but it is a slap in the face seeing someone continuesly posting as if it is business as usual without giving any efforts into solving a 5 digit sum dispute.

Hey Morten, can you hit me up on Skype or ICQ please? Thanks :)

Xrated J
02-15-2009, 09:56 PM
i love me some JFK!!!!

JFK
02-16-2009, 03:48 AM
i love me some JFK!!!!

I hope it's in a Manly way of course?:scram::geez::laughout:

Cyndalie
02-16-2009, 09:29 AM
Are you the banana chick?
A loriz wannabe?
Someone actually gave you 5 figures?

Vid Vicious
02-16-2009, 11:06 AM
hey Claire ! what up .. Can u get shawn to contact me ? I lost his number and would like to discuss the Fetish videos we talked about a year back ..

BTW I could also use a Maid :P

Crak_JMan
02-16-2009, 11:12 AM
Seriously for your own sak walk away from this industry. You screwed someone who as a great reputation and should pay him back... Maybe if you go back to sucking cock dressed as a made you could slowly pay Due back.

Never liked you from day 1, thank god my nose still works well.

Vid Vicious
02-16-2009, 11:42 AM
ouch .. this is a perfect example of a thread gone bad.

Double OUch

Kenny B
02-17-2009, 02:54 PM
Well this was worth the read, thanks for the smiles people, carry on...

Rochard
02-17-2009, 10:56 PM
I've never known JFK to start drama.... or be in the middle of it in any way!