PDA

View Full Version : The battle has begun.

Visualad
02-24-2009, 12:26 PM
Battle for the beach that is!

Targets: Make delts wider.. Make pecs biiiiigger.. Make them abs ripped and shining.. Loose about a pound in fat.

The battle is on folks.. Im hitting the gym harder than ever before. The treadmill is crumbling under my hammering feet..

Its not gonna be pretty.. But I will win.

See you guys on the beach.. right? :-)

Evil Chris
02-24-2009, 02:49 PM
Be careful Visualad. Take a multi-vitamin and also remember to eat well too whenever starting any new workout scheme or regimen.

Us 40+ people need to take extra care of ourselves. ;)

Visualad
02-24-2009, 02:53 PM
Be careful Visualad. Take a multi-vitamin and also remember to eat well too whenever starting any new workout scheme or regimen.

mm.. Youre right there.. Im closing in on the 45yo mark soon.. My biceps AINT growing like they used to.. Gotta hammer them harder than ever!

Im feasting on vitamins and minerals on a daily basis btw.. ;-)

Evil Chris
02-24-2009, 03:53 PM
I really should get back on the treadmill a few times a week.

DrChango
02-24-2009, 05:00 PM
Drink tons of water. If you're really pushing the workouts, even if you're not going ballistic in the cardio department, you're going to need to drink a lot all throughout the day. Even a sedentary person needs to drink nearly a gallon of water a day. If you're pushing your workout, you should make it at least two.
Pleasant side effect of proper hydration: when you sweat, you don't stink quite as bad, and you don't wake up with morning breath=)

NicAngel
02-25-2009, 03:08 PM
we need pics of this amazing transition!

Cyndalie
02-25-2009, 03:22 PM
I'm down 10 from October, and have 10 more to go by June. I should be bikini ready by August!

Rochard
02-25-2009, 03:54 PM

Dr. Evil Chris has spoken.

Visualad
02-25-2009, 03:57 PM
it would go faster if I could just STOP enjoying life. But I fucking love eating all the good food.. ;-)