PDA

View Full Version : Question for anyone in Montreal..

Visualad
02-27-2009, 07:46 AM
What is the biggest/best Candy store over there?

Is there a place with tons of diffirent types of hard candy,etc? Like hum bugs, rockets, fruit bandits, lollipops, jelly beans, skittles..

A really big store that you basically can find just about any type of candy in?

Magnus3x
02-27-2009, 09:18 AM
They have to have a space mountain there somewhere?? Toronto has them.. all retro candy open after club hours too LOL they know their demographic.

Vid Vicious
02-27-2009, 10:25 AM
I've seen speciality candy stores in the city ...

Montreal is a cosmopolitan city .. very much ethnic based .. we have everything under the sun here ! on Sunday I found this great little place called " Riz en Folie" Just south of Sherbrooke on Mackay street, downtown.. it's a Rice pouding cafe, 16 different kinds of rice pouding .. it was simple amazing!! I strongly suggest it.

lulu
02-27-2009, 11:03 AM
I've seen speciality candy stores in the city ...

Montreal is a cosmopolitan city .. very much ethnic based .. we have everything under the sun here ! on Sunday I found this great little place called " Riz en Folie" Just south of Sherbrooke on Mackay street, downtown.. it's a Rice pouding cafe, 16 different kinds of rice pouding .. it was simple amazing!! I strongly suggest it.

lol - gotta love this city. at first i was trying to figure out what you were saying. rice pounding ? ah, rice pudding.

Evil Chris
02-27-2009, 11:09 AM
I think I've seen one in Westmount on Greene Ave. a few years back.

Crak_JMan
02-27-2009, 01:17 PM
I have seen a few on Ontario street when I was seeing a chick who lived in est end.

Vid Vicious
02-27-2009, 04:47 PM
lol - gotta love this city. at first i was trying to figure out what you were saying. rice pounding ? ah, rice pudding.

the french in my came out