PDA

View Full Version : Finally moved into my new office!

McAttack
03-14-2003, 08:45 AM
Just moved into our new office yesterday (Finally) and I'm so damn happy! Did most of the painting yesterday, today I got to go and setup the network.

Should be rocking real soon! I'll post pics when we whip out the digicam.

You have to understand the ordeal we had to go through. The original office we were taking was rented out an hour after we left to see it, the landlord didn't think of letting us counteroffer. But we got a better place, loft style, nice view of MTL.

Me Happy now. :p

Evil Chris
03-14-2003, 10:27 AM
Nice... I'm looking forward to the pics, and hopefully a visit?

What part of town are you in?

Vid Vicious
03-14-2003, 01:28 PM
True chris .. I never been invited let alone asked out to Lunch .. and we all live in the same city .. CAn't we all just get along!!!

Evil Chris
03-14-2003, 02:10 PM
Vid, it's true. I hardly ever get out lately to see all the other Montreal webmasters.
I need to get out more! FunB and I aren't doing this on purpose! :bonk:

McAttack
03-15-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Nice... I'm looking forward to the pics, and hopefully a visit?

What part of town are you in?

We took a place in the Atlantic building. Just off Parc Avenue, in what I would guess is the Mile-End area. Real happy with the place and any time you wanna pass by man, you're welcome. Anybody is welcome. I gotta go in later today and finish the cabling.

Vid, you know Gianni wants to see you there too! :D Where are all you guys located around?

Evil Chris
03-15-2003, 12:10 PM
We're out in the West Island... I'm on Ile Bizard, and Vid is close to the Lakeshore.
Neighbours! :D

McAttack
03-15-2003, 10:41 PM
I live a little outside Little Italy, my partner lives in Nuns Island, and well like I said, our office is in the Mile-End. I wanted a close to downtown location, but not actually downtown. Don't want the traffic, the $200 monthly parking passes, all that crap.