PDA

View Full Version : Pseudo Newbie

kevdog37
03-05-2009, 11:36 AM
I have tried this business before but I would still consider myself a newbie. I have a couple of questions combined with a rant to start things off.

I signed up for twisted cash to promote their new site for a star that I like and I still can't get on their sites promotional tools. They put up this verification system when you log in, similar to the one you have when registering for this board, which does not work even if you enter the correct number letter combination. I have emailed them at least three times regarding this and have gotten no response.

Is Twisted Cash a bad sponsor? Do they leave people that are trying to promote them hanging for weeks for even simple inquiries?

Second, CozyFrog seems to be just as bad. It's been over a week since I signed up for that forum and no one has activated my account for posting yet? I hate bad customer service. It's the number one thing plaguing the adult industry today in my opinion.

sweetums
03-05-2009, 02:31 PM
Hi kevdog37,

I'm sorry that you have been experiencing problems getting into TwistedCash. I did not receive any emails from you unfortunately. Could you please email me directly at sweetums at azianigold.com or hit me up on ICQ: 114549321 - I'll try to get everything cleared up for you asap.

Thanks much.

kevdog37
03-05-2009, 03:03 PM
Email sent Sweetums. Let me know if you got it. Thanks for your time.

sweetums
03-05-2009, 04:14 PM
Hi kev,

I did get it - thanks much. And I sent you a reply...if you didn't get that ok, please let me know :)

jimmer
09-13-2010, 01:22 PM
Welcome to XNations! Hope you enjoy the site!
:skull:arrr matey

pm2001
02-12-2011, 09:14 PM
Welcome, here are some Newbie webmaster tips to get you started
http://www.pmmarketing.org/webmasterschool/