PDA

View Full Version : Hi

painful
03-07-2009, 06:10 PM
Hi everyone, it's been a long time. Thought I'd pop in and see whats up. :)

RageCash-Ben
03-07-2009, 07:30 PM
Hey Painful :)

Evil Chris
03-07-2009, 11:12 PM
Well hey.... I thought you sold all your stuff.

Nice to see you.

Jimmidean
03-08-2009, 01:19 PM
You back or did you never go ?

painful
03-09-2009, 12:02 AM
No, never sold my stuff, but it still isn't workin for me. I need to do something with it. I never went to Iraq, the day before i was supposed to leve they cancelled it and sent me to live in New Mexico, and not the nice part. I hate it here, but what can you do, right? No good lookin women in these parts.

Itchy
03-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Welcome back :)

Cyndalie
03-09-2009, 04:12 PM
Hiya! New Mexico? Might as well be Iraq :(

Cyndalie
03-09-2009, 04:13 PM
At least no camel spiders.

Janell
03-10-2009, 01:15 PM
A howdy to you too Painful.

Stephane76
03-10-2009, 01:52 PM
No, never sold my stuff, but it still isn't workin for me. I need to do something with it. I never went to Iraq, the day before i was supposed to leve they cancelled it and sent me to live in New Mexico, and not the nice part. I hate it here, but what can you do, right? No good lookin women in these parts.

that's gotta be painful!
welcome back anyway, you should get back in the Game!

painful
03-15-2009, 09:30 PM
I suck at the paysite game. I want to learn more about managing my own website, I was using SiteDepth for my content before, set up by the guy who built the site for me, but I hated the product. I am starting from scratch and gonna try my hand at a more ARTISTIC style of website. Something more like Suicide Girls, you know, tattooed and pierced girls. One problem I see right now is in this part of new Mexico there aren't any good looking girls, they're all nasty.

I still have a lot of contacts in Vegas, and I am trying to get out of the Air Force right now and pick up a defense contract job in San Diego. The job pays about 8 times my annual salary right now, and a good friend of mine does all the hiring. He turned me onto adultvest.com, which seems like an interesting site.

Anyway, right now I am trying to learn my software, I am getting the hang of Dreamweaver, and trying to learn to create Flash products. This is my latest attempt at a TGP submission, but it's for a site that I would have to say is really weak on content. No matter, with the new site I am building I am taking all my own content. We'll see how it goes.

http://www.painful-ecstasy.com/tgp/1234/alena3.html

Please lemme know what you think, I'm trying. I know it looks a bit boring.

painful
03-15-2009, 09:40 PM
I really would like to know who in here makes their own content and how much they pay the "talent"? My site I have up now I bought all the content, which isn't the greatest because I didn't have a ton of money to throw at it. Which should I go for more, pictures or videos? I want to steer away from some of the BDSM stuff, concentrate more on what I said, the artsy side.

Rochard
03-16-2009, 05:31 PM
I've been using Sitedepth and while it has it's limitations it gets the job done.

Maybe what you should do instead of trying to create paysites is work from the affiliate side first.

painful
03-19-2009, 03:01 AM
I don't think I know enough about affiliate sites to do myself any good. Anyone wanna mentor me? :)

painful
03-28-2009, 04:34 AM
I haven't been this drunk is so long! I love you all! lol