PDA

View Full Version : Cybernet Expo - Webmaster Tour

Dugmor
03-14-2003, 10:00 PM
Ok I am finishing up the details of my webmaster tour that is planned for everyone that will be attending the Cybernet Expo June 5th - 7th in Montreal.

If anyone has ever partied with the Join Right Now crew post your " Success Stories (http://www.webmastertour.com/stories.html) " here so I can cut and paste them into the page . I don't mind if you make them up even ! hehehe

That would be great if you can help me promote this and give me a link somewhere in your webmaster resource area.

Cybernet Expo Webmaster Tour (http://www.webmastertour.com)

I will make a sign up page soon so I can figure on how many people want to go on the tour, and if you are interested in being a sponsor make sure you contact me.

Easton
03-14-2003, 11:25 PM
there was this one time when the JRN crew a few other WMs fucked one street whore after another... we kept driving around, picking one up, fucking her rotten in some back-alley crack house, kicking her ass off at the next corner, and then circling around for more whores... we did that at least 4 times the same nite... then we fell on a tranny and that kinda killed the mood so we called it a nite (actually it was 6am at this point)

i suppose that qualifies as a success story!

:cool:

Mister X
03-15-2003, 08:31 AM
Sounds like a pretty great idea Dugmor!

Dugmor
03-15-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Mister X
Sounds like a pretty great idea Dugmor!

Thanks Mister X, I think it will be a huge success !

Vid Vicious
03-16-2003, 12:23 PM
Being a native Montrealer, I was surprised when the Webmastertour showed me sites I never knew existed in montreal... Now I'm a regular at a have dozen brothels..

Today I have a confidence that I never thought possible, I can manage my money better between whores. And my Cum on count technique has improved ten fold!

thanks webmastertour!!!

Mister X
03-16-2003, 01:02 PM
Wow. After the great testimonial from Vid I think I better take the tour too.::-|

Funbrunette
03-16-2003, 01:11 PM
Good idea Dugmor! :xthumbs: I'll see what we can do here at Xnations!

MarkTiarra
03-16-2003, 05:07 PM
Posting now...

Dugmor
03-18-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Good idea Dugmor! :xthumbs: I'll see what we can do here at Xnations!

That would be great if you would be a sponsor ! Good to have some local companies !

BuggyG
03-18-2003, 08:38 PM
Ah well, if all goes well and get rid of some small legal probs once and for all, am sure to be hitting the scene with you all. And Vid, you gotta take me to these "sites" of yours. Kicking myself wondering how come I was never told about them.

So yeah am in for the count on all 3 days.

Kath
03-19-2003, 01:07 PM
Heading to Montreal for the first time....not sure I could handle the Webmaster tour. lol But...any other recommended sites that I should not miss on my 1st visit for Cybernet this year are very appreciated.

Looking forward to meeting a new crowd of webmasters that I've been missing by not heading North for these shows. :)

emmanuelle
03-19-2003, 04:24 PM
Looks like fun!