PDA

View Full Version : Any Xbox Live Gamers here?

Visualad
03-17-2009, 01:14 PM
I took about 2 years off Xbox gaming, but recently bought a bunch of games and started playing again. Especially Call Of Duty 5 which is soooo addictive..

Im a total gaming geek now. ;-)

Anyone else playing on Xbox live? Any COD fans here?

PM your gamer tag and lets do some gaming when we are not working. :-)

Evil Chris
03-17-2009, 02:16 PM
I'm all about my PS3.

DrChango
03-17-2009, 03:24 PM
Ah, you little console Cro-Mags! You need to play PC games instead=P

I gave up on consoles when I went through three X-Boxes in a year (two stolen in break-ins while my computer was left alone and another falling victim to the red ring of death.)

Been playing Resident Evil 5 on my roommate's 360...quite the learning curve with the controls, but the graphics are absolutely phenomenal. Makes me want to drop a couple hundred bucks on one and get back into console stuff...way cheaper to replacing my now-obsolete PC (two years old and it's practically archaic)

Visualad
03-17-2009, 05:55 PM
Ah, you little console Cro-Mags! You need to play PC games instead=P

I gave up on consoles when I went through three X-Boxes in a year (two stolen in break-ins while my computer was left alone and another falling victim to the red ring of death.)

Been playing Resident Evil 5 on my roommate's 360...quite the learning curve with the controls, but the graphics are absolutely phenomenal. Makes me want to drop a couple hundred bucks on one and get back into console stuff...way cheaper to replacing my now-obsolete PC (two years old and it's practically archaic)

I actually returned (under warrancy) my 360 about 3 weeks ago. I bought it in late 2006 and there was something wrong with the mobo and the player itself. The customer service with microsoft was awesome and they picked it up with UPS and dropped it off.

Nothing beats the 360 right now. And with LIVE.. PS3 cant compare with the online gaming network that Xbox has.. go get one! ;-)

DrChango
03-17-2009, 06:02 PM
the X-Box I had that crapped out was still covered by the old 90 day warranty they had on 'em...and the replacement I was given was the one that was stolen the second time around, lol.

Now that I'm out of school I can afford to live in a place that isn't a shithole...maybe it would be safe to invest in a console of my very own;)

Evil Chris
03-18-2009, 12:42 AM
Guitar Hero online with PS3 rocks!