PDA

View Full Version : Hey Montreal, how aboot this weather Eh?

Crak_JMan
03-19-2009, 09:02 AM
feels sooo good to finally get some good warming sun ;-)

Vid Vicious
03-19-2009, 10:19 AM
it was so nice not to have to wear a hat yesterday ! I slept with the wondow open! I was nicely bundled under my blankets but it was nice to wake up to some fresh (as fresh as fresh can be) air in the morning.... How you been buddy? takin advantage of the great weather ?

Jimmidean
03-19-2009, 10:29 AM
Its great just down the road from you too.
But I still fear one last winter kick.

Vid Vicious
03-19-2009, 06:50 PM
Its great just down the road from you too.
But I still fear one last winter kick.

bite your tongue Mr dean !

Evil Chris
03-20-2009, 09:23 AM
The snow is receding everywhere and the temps are staying above zero. :)
Spring is on the way.

I love it how we northerners never take the nice weather for granted. These kinds of threads always seem to pop up this time of year, and that's a very good thing.

Jimmidean
03-20-2009, 09:39 AM
Dont put the shovel away yet there Vid!!!

lulu
03-20-2009, 10:09 AM
The snow is receding everywhere and the temps are staying above zero. :)
Spring is on the way.

I love it how we northerners never take the nice weather for granted. These kinds of threads always seem to pop up this time of year, and that's a very good thing.

So true :)

JD - that snow fall we get every year in March and at times April doesn't stay long enough for a shovel :bonk:

Vid Vicious
03-20-2009, 10:36 AM
we ain't getting no snow .. it's done .on with the summer ... Lets get out of the house!

Evil Chris
03-20-2009, 02:10 PM
we ain't getting no snow .. it's done .on with the summer ... Lets get out of the house!I'm with you, but realistically we're likely going to get a bit more snow.

I'm anxious to get out in the yard and do some gardening.

Magnus3x
03-20-2009, 03:19 PM
I predict a last blast.. but everythign is now melted.. so it wont stay for long and for that I will keep my winters on.

Vid Vicious
03-20-2009, 08:23 PM
DAMN DAMN DAMN !!!! they are calling for -8 tonight !

I blame James .. he putan omen on the good weather with his it's gonna storm post

Funbrunette
03-21-2009, 11:02 AM
I'm loving this weather! Can't wait to go sit on a terrace and have a nice drink! Montreal is amazing in the summer! :worthy:

Panky
03-22-2009, 11:47 AM
Our weather has been freakin' awesome lately! :D I go horseback riding nearly every single weekend at my friends ranch and yesterday was just absolutely beautiful! The snow is melting big time in the fields and on the trails. The ice is melting and the water is flowing through the streams. The woods were full of life with the birds chirping and rabbits and squirrels scurrying about. Spring is fast approaching!

2MuchMark
03-23-2009, 01:12 AM
Cold most of the week this week, but its hitting 10 on Thursday. Still too cold to hit the terraces. Damn.

Cyndalie
03-23-2009, 11:30 AM
Our weather has been freakin' awesome lately! :D I go horseback riding nearly every single weekend at my friends ranch and yesterday was just absolutely beautiful! The snow is melting big time in the fields and on the trails. The ice is melting and the water is flowing through the streams. The woods were full of life with the birds chirping and rabbits and squirrels scurrying about. Spring is fast approaching!

That sound so nice!