PDA

View Full Version : Point Me in the Right Direction

AhshKoshBGosh
03-25-2009, 08:16 PM
Hi!

I am planning on having my friend who is a professional photographer take some very nice nude pix of myself. Being as I am also in need of extra cash (who isnt right?) I was wondering if there are sites out there that would actually buy them if they wanted them?? I have been doing some research to find sites like this but they are not for adult pictures.

can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks a bunch!

Ashley
:huh:

Evil Chris
03-25-2009, 09:20 PM
I'm surprised that you're in Florida and you can't find someone that will take nude pictures of you. There are so many content producers in Florida. The trick is finding the right one for you.

Abernathy SixtySix
03-26-2009, 11:42 PM
Hi!

I am planning on having my friend who is a professional photographer take some very nice nude pix of myself. Being as I am also in need of extra cash (who isnt right?) I was wondering if there are sites out there that would actually buy them if they wanted them?? I have been doing some research to find sites like this but they are not for adult pictures.

can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks a bunch!

Ashley
:huh:

Hi Ashley:

I might be able to help you on that one, I spend most of my time in South Florida and our company is actually looking for models. We know what we are looking for and if you want to drop me a line I would be more than happy to try and help you out :)

Cyndalie
03-27-2009, 10:47 AM
^ There you go!

Selling nude pix doesn't really cut it. You'd need to work with a content producer, complete modeling contracts and other documentation that makes your content legal.