PDA

View Full Version : Hey Evil Chris! Post a picture of FB!

Rochard
03-16-2003, 02:59 AM
Evil Chris..... I'm very excited about you becoming a father! Post a picture of Funny Brun. so we can see what she's looking like these days!

Funbrunette
03-16-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Rochard
Evil Chris..... I'm very excited about you becoming a father! Post a picture of Funny Brun. so we can see what she's looking like these days!

Hehehehe! He knows better...::-| I avoid cameras at all costs! :geez:

Rochard
03-16-2003, 01:21 PM
Tease.....

Funbrunette
03-16-2003, 01:22 PM
Tease?!? Why would you want to see a picture of me with a HUGE belly...I can't even see my feet! :rolleyes:

Rochard
03-16-2003, 01:52 PM
Why do I want a picture of you and your belly? Having a child is a wonderful thing....... It's sexy in a different kind of way; Not that I'm into such things.

It's just an exciting time for the two of you.....

modF
03-16-2003, 04:03 PM
Hey look at the all of the publicity Demi Moore recieved when she posted a pic :)

Not that I am into that sort of thing either.

Magick
03-16-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Hehehehe! He knows better...::-| I avoid cameras at all costs! :geez:

A woman never looks better or sexier in her entire life than when she is pregnant...there is absolutely no doubt about that. (Believe me, I have my moments when I can't wait to have another little bun in the oven...of course then my youngest daughter drop kicks me in the head ;) )

Don't shy away from cameras now. Even if you just have Chris take some private pictures for yourselves, do NOT miss out on the opportunity to hold your child in your lap 10 years from now and say "Look baby...this is when you were in Mommy's belly! See how close you were to my heart?". Trust me on this one...you will truly regret it if you don't.

:)

Oh, and Steph...you never looked as beautiful as you did with your little tummy in Vegas last November. I can only imagine how stunning you must look now.

Evil Chris
03-16-2003, 09:30 PM
Magick, that was awfully nice of you to say! :) And it's true too. We've taken a few pics, but it's not the kind of thing that we want to post on the board.... Sorry Rochard!

cdsmith
03-16-2003, 09:34 PM
Tease?!? Why would you want to see a picture of me with a HUGE belly...I can't even see my feet! :rolleyes: I'd like to see. I've seen your other pics, I think you'd look very amazingly hot being pregnant. I'm sure of it.

You should do some nice artistic nudes while you're preggers.

Magick
03-16-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Magick, that was awfully nice of you to say! :) And it's true too. We've taken a few pics, but it's not the kind of thing that we want to post on the board.... Sorry Rochard!

And that is perfectly understandable :)

There are a lot of Photoshop gurus out there, maybe that can be your next contest, Chris....photoshop Steph into looking preggers. :D

BTW...how many more weeks? It's coming up SOON!

::-|

Tafkap
03-17-2003, 06:12 AM
Tease?!? Why would you want to see a picture of me with a HUGE belly...I can't even see my feet! :rolleyes:

Cause a pregnant woman is the most beautiful thing on earth Hun...

:bonk:

Zebra
03-17-2003, 12:16 PM
These guys are NOT responsible for the Bun in Steph's oven!
http://www.zebrawashere.com/fun/steph.jpg

Mister X
03-17-2003, 12:20 PM
...I can't even see my feet! :rolleyes: That's what you have Chris for! ;)