PDA

View Full Version : Do you beleive dreams have a meaning?

Funbrunette
04-07-2009, 07:29 AM
I've had the same dream over the last two weeks. I'm having sex with Gordon Ramsay and it's pretty crazy...lol Sure I watch Hell's Kitchen, but I don't find him that attractive and he's way too brash.

Another dream I've been having for a few months is me losing my front teeth (I have veneers) well sure enough yesterday evening as I was brushing my teeth I felt a "pop" and off came my veneer :geez: THANK GOD I was fast enough to catch it before it went down the drain. Lucky for me my dentist was still open and everything got fixed.

So dreams....Do they mean something?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/04/30/gordon_ramsay_headshot.jpg

Needs a litle botox...lol ``SHUT IT DOWN!!!``

Cyndalie
04-07-2009, 09:49 AM
God I hope not. I had a dream the other night I was masturbating with a random household object and came! WTH!

Evil Chris
04-07-2009, 10:18 AM
God I hope not. I had a dream the other night I was masturbating with a random household object and came! WTH!We need more info about that one... ;)

Panky
04-07-2009, 12:07 PM
I'd rather not know if my dreams have meaning or not.

lulu
04-07-2009, 12:19 PM
having sex with gordon ramsay will make your teeth fall out?

DrChango
04-07-2009, 12:57 PM
When my alarm went off this morning, it interrupted a dream I was having where I was winning a dessert-eating contest...against Santa Claus.

HeavenLeeGoddess
04-07-2009, 01:51 PM
I think dreams have a meaning.....

I had a dream for a straight week and at the end of the week it came true....... Not saying what it was about though.....

12ClicksMichele
04-07-2009, 03:03 PM
I don't usually remember my dreams and very rarely and what I do usually remember are bits and pieces.

Vid Vicious
04-07-2009, 03:44 PM
I don't usually remember my dreams and very rarely and what I do usually remember are bits and pieces.

i'm the same way .. I used to remember them when i was younger but i'd say it's been a good 3 years since i remember my dreams .. odd

asGayMan
04-07-2009, 04:23 PM
dreams are fascinating.

but sometimes when u wake up and certain things seems related to it, it gets scary

Funbrunette
04-07-2009, 06:25 PM
having sex with gordon ramsay will make your teeth fall out?

LMAO!!!! :laughout: Maybe I don't remember a certain part of my dream! The tooth incident was before my dream! Still icky!

Evil Chris
04-08-2009, 09:49 AM
I used to have a lot of re-curring dreams, but I don't have them anymore.
In fact, I used to recall a lot of my dreams, but it's rare now.

lulu
04-08-2009, 10:21 AM
;) FB

I remember crazy details of my dreams sometimes. Dreams are weird. Like a black bear in a t-shirt. That's a recent one. (I don't know what t-shirt said. I'm being pre-emptive, Chango will ask.)

My point is... I had a period of 1 year with a recurring theme. 1 year - is a long time. I was a "super hero"; or a spy; james bond type. basically there were boats, fast cars and i was driving them. things exploding around me. i was an action hero. i was always on the move. it wasn't as stressful as keifer sutherland's 24 but you get the idea. that was one of the years I was really sick and i wasn't too mobile. Don't need a therapist to analyze that one. ;) Pretty wild isn't it?

Panky
04-08-2009, 12:59 PM
In fact, I used to recall a lot of my dreams, but it's rare now.

Sometimes I'll wake from a dream, but I can only remember the event in my dream that caused me to awaken prematurely. Any other time, I wake as usual and can't remember anything I dreamt through the night.

DrChango
04-08-2009, 01:53 PM
I woke up from a nightmare about aliens last night (think Signs without Mel Gibson or the weird M. Night Shamalan twists) and was still so wrapped up in the dream I jumped up and turned all the lights in my room on and warily eyed my bathroom door for a couple minutes until I realized what I was doing.
Even after I calmed down, I was so wide awake from my heartrate jumping that I couldn't fall asleep.

And, Lulu, I do have a question for you...was the black bear in a v-neck or crew-neck t-shirt? That could be very important, ya know...:laughout:

NicAngel
04-08-2009, 05:29 PM
i believe they do mean something. i have a dream dictionary. it helps explain the double meaning of a dream. i've found most of it to be quite true.