PDA

View Full Version : Abernathy SixtySix & Orchid Cash Formal Official Launch...

Abernathy SixtySix
04-14-2009, 12:01 PM
NEWS STORY

OrchidCash Launches With Abernathy66.com

By Stephen Yagielowicz
Monday, Apr 13, 2009

LOS ANGELES — Adult webmaster affiliate program OrchidCash has announced its launch with the release of the company's flagship Ebony and ink solo-girl website, Abernathy66.com.

According to her website Abernathy offers an enriched user experience "by proving her members with an incredible personal experience by creating personal videos for them, member webcam shows, candid pictures, personal journal, videos and photos."

The company is backed by Norm (Littlewookie) and Mike (Handsolo), former PPC affiliates for Cybererotica who later became Soul Cash affiliate managers. Abernathy SixtySix serves as the head model for OrchidCash as well as vice president of Accounts and public face of the company.

"Throughout the years we joined forces with our missing link, Abernathy SixtySix," a company press release said. "She has been in and out of the adult industry, but made sure that she kept in contact with the majority of her clients. She always believed in a high level of customer service, and going above and beyond what her clients needed. With a strong work ethic and a determination to succeed, she sought out people who had the same values as she did, to bring her ideas and projects to life."

OrchidCash pays $25 per signup or 50/50 revenue sharing. The program is powered by NATS and the company claims that no popups or exits are offered to surfers.

"Fueled by the passion and experience of our dedicated team of experts, OrchidCash helps adult affiliates solve their cash flow challenges day in and day out," states the OrchidCash website. "By listening hard and working harder, your goals become our goals. Our success is your satisfaction."

Other Niches Abernathy66.com with cater to:

amatuer
babes
ethnic
fetish
brunette
inked
tattoos
peircings
toys
softcore
wet
feet

http://www.xbiz.com/images/news/107134_r3.jpg

http://www.abernathy66.com/images/abernathy_02.gif
http://www.abernathy66.com/images/abernathy_16.jpg

DrChango
04-14-2009, 12:50 PM
congratulations on the launch, best of luck (not that you'll need it)

Abernathy SixtySix
04-14-2009, 04:07 PM
congratulations on the launch, best of luck (not that you'll need it)

Thanks sweets :):heart:

Vid Vicious
04-14-2009, 04:34 PM
congrats hun

Funbrunette
04-14-2009, 05:36 PM
All the best hun! I wish you all the best! :xthumbs:

Abernathy SixtySix
04-15-2009, 11:12 PM
Thanks Guys...:heart:

AltGirl
04-15-2009, 11:43 PM
Great job, everything looks fantastic!! Congrats. :)

Cyndalie
04-16-2009, 01:45 PM
Congrats & Best Wishes!

dyonisus
04-16-2009, 03:45 PM
Best of Luck on the program and site.

Hit me up if you desire to trade traffic. I also know a great phtographer who loves shooting alternative women in sexy hot poses. She is in the OC, it me up if you are interested.

Stephane76
04-17-2009, 10:26 AM
Congratulations!! love the trailer :worthy:

Abernathy SixtySix
04-22-2009, 12:03 PM
Best of Luck on the program and site.

Hit me up if you desire to trade traffic. I also know a great phtographer who loves shooting alternative women in sexy hot poses. She is in the OC, it me up if you are interested.

I am always interested...I will hit you up and see about doing biz together :)

& thanks Guys...xxx

Abernathy SixtySix
04-22-2009, 12:55 PM
Congratulations!! love the trailer :worthy:

haha...i'm glad

and thanks everyone :heart: