PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a biz partner in Toronto

AltGirl
04-15-2009, 04:22 PM
Hey guys, I am looking for a partner. If you know anyone who may be interested, please forward!

I have a substantial studio set-up work space downtown, run a network of alternative sites, my program with two fetish paysites and looking for someone local to partner up with.

I am new here :) but not to the industry.
Content/creative is my forte and ideally, you are a marketing/affiliate/traffic/webmastery type person with broad experience and is dedicated to the growth of the biz. Your way around fetish is a huge bonus.

Unfortunately, I have had some major life setbacks that I am recently beginning to see through the dust and sadly revenue did spiral a great deal during that time.

Local is my preference, however, for the right person I would seriously consider someone remote. Although I'm not sure how/if that would work, but I'm certainly willing to discuss the possibilities. Perhaps even join forces with another small program, or maybe you want to start working for yourself? Hit me up with your ideas, you never know!

Please PM me if interested in chatting further, or better yet, add me to icq. I prefer that to email.

Thanks!
Chris

HeavenLeeGoddess
04-15-2009, 07:40 PM
Hey guys, I am looking for a partner. If you know anyone who may be interested, please forward!

I have a substantial studio set-up work space downtown, run a network of alternative sites, my program with two fetish paysites and looking for someone local to partner up with.

Content/creative is my forte and ideally, you are a marketing/affiliate/traffic/webmastery type person with broad experience and is dedicated to the growth of the biz. Your way around fetish is a huge bonus.

Unfortunately, I have had some major life setbacks that I am recently beginning to see through the dust and sadly revenue did spiral a great deal during that time.

Local is my preference, however, for the right person I would seriously consider someone remote. Although I'm not sure how/if that would work, but I'm certainly willing to discuss the possibilities. Perhaps even join forces with another small program, or maybe you want to start working for yourself? Hit me up with your ideas, you never know!

Please PM me if interested in chatting further, or better yet, add me to icq. I prefer that to email.

Thanks!
Chris

Good in your search for a partner!!!!

AltGirl
04-15-2009, 07:46 PM
Thanks, Goddess!! :sunshine:

Abernathy SixtySix
04-15-2009, 11:11 PM

Thanks!
Chris

Hi Chris:

We actually know each other and have met for drinks a couple of time...when we met you had stated that you and I should work together with doing a site for me. Well time has flown by and I am interested in talking to you about this. Only thing is that I no longer live in Toronto, but hopefully we can still chat...all my info is listed give me a shout :)

AltGirl
04-15-2009, 11:42 PM
Nat!!! It has been too long. I would love to rekindle our friendship. I will hit you up on icq. :heart:

Evil Chris
04-16-2009, 10:04 AM
What kind of person are you looking for? I mean, what qualifications do you require for a partner?
Toronto and Montreal and both hubs for these kinds of positions. Especially Montreal.

AltGirl
04-16-2009, 12:22 PM
I have always been on the creative side of the industry, which has left the marketing and networking areas seriously lacking. I shoot, edit, design, build sites, blogs, set up traffic software (eg. toplists), send out newsletters, and way more experience to list all.

The yin to my yang is someone who has excellent webmaster skills, solid networking, able to utilize all of the new (and old proven) technology to best promote us, and is going to be able to take their experience combined with mine to take the biz to the next level.

They must be organized and have a game plan to implement. I really expect revenue to reflect that immediately. Everything is already in place and established. I know that stuff may need tweaking and I'm devoted in putting in as much time necessary to make it happen. Oh yah, and that person needs to be ambitious and seriously dedicated as well.

I am currently shooting new content for the next paysite planned and would like to have things in place before going live.

Do you think this is feasible? Is partnering the way to go? I would really like to hear your ideas!