PDA

View Full Version : Why was Robert Blake granted bail?

Ronaldo
03-17-2003, 01:39 PM
Just curious if anyone has any ideas why Robert Blake would be granted bail, and OJ wasn't.

Evil Chris
03-17-2003, 02:16 PM
Good question... Maybe it's because he looks all sympathetic and stuff. :confused:

angeleyes
03-17-2003, 02:47 PM
Because he's an actor...

This is like OJ all over again. I have seen SO many programs (news reports, Discovery Channel, Newspaper Articles, etc.) as well as watching actual footage from the trial and he is Guilty as sin in my opinion.

Ronaldo
03-17-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by angeleyes
Because he's an actor...

That was the whole point. OJ was a bigger name than Blake is. He was an actor too. Why was Blake granted bail and OJ wasn't?

I'm surprised noone has brought the "race card" up yet. Or all y'all (y'all?) to politically correct?

OJ was so damn guilty it was sickening. I think that white people who thought he was innocent (my mother-in-law being one of them), were just saying so outright BECAUSE he was black. To try to PROVE to themselves and others that they aren't racist.

OJ was guilty based on the evidence. Blake SOUNDS guilty based on the evidence I've heard. But, I've learned from the Elizabeth Smart case not to assume that someone is guilty just because the police have some evidence supporting it. I'll reserve judgement until I've heard all of the evidence.

Either way, NEITHER should have been granted bail imho.

Magnus3x
03-17-2003, 03:17 PM
He'll probably shoot himself...I saw his blubbering excuses with Barba Wa Wa.and he could'nt look her in the eye and say he did'nt do it.. and he raised his voice when he had to defend his actions..a classic liar and shifty bastard!!

As for OJ..huge amount of prelim evidence against him, the bronco chase... he had the money to be a flight risk.. and he slaughtered two people with a butcher knife::-|

Ronaldo
03-17-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Magnus3x

As for OJ..huge amount of prelim evidence against him, the bronco chase... he had the money to be a flight risk.. and he slaughtered two people with a butcher knife::-|

Um, I agree about the evidence against OJ, but Blake has alot of evidence against him as well.

He shot a woman in the head from point blank range and had 1.5 million dollars in bail money. He obviously has the money to be a flight risk.