PDA

View Full Version : i got hoodwinked by a slime bag

lulu
04-22-2009, 09:17 PM
long story short, i found out last night a man i was seeing over the last 9 mths, we weren't in a full on relationship, thank god, is engaged to be married to his g/f of 2 years. i found out through her who contacted me because she intercepted an email i sent him. what a shitty experience. first time this happens to me.

i will say this, karma is a bitch, but its sweet to watch when you have nothing to do with someone getting busted at their own game due to their own stupidness. can someone say Darwin arward? :laughout:

Evil Chris
04-22-2009, 10:02 PM
truly an excellent opportunity to say "busted" :)

Funbrunette
04-23-2009, 08:39 AM
What a moron! You deserve so much better hun! :) PLEASE tell me she dumped him!!!!

Vid Vicious
04-23-2009, 10:23 AM
takes all kinds to make this world ...

at least this time it wasn't me

HeavenLeeGoddess
04-23-2009, 11:59 AM
karma is a bitch

Sorry to hear what happened..... If hes like that you deserve way better...... You dont need him cause he'll do the same to you as he done to her.....

Yes karma is a bitch and hes gonna get his karma 10x worse...lol

Just as long as your doing great... Thats all that matters:)

DrChango
04-23-2009, 01:10 PM
long story short, i found out last night a man i was seeing over the last 9 mths, we weren't in a full on relationship, thank god, is engaged to be married to his g/f of 2 years. i found out through her who contacted me because she intercepted an email i sent him. what a shitty experience. first time this happens to me.

i will say this, karma is a bitch, but its sweet to watch when you have nothing to do with someone getting busted at their own game due to their own stupidness. can someone say Darwin arward? :laughout:

been in a similar situation before...fucking shitty, but at least you weren't the fiance, ya know?

We'll find you a nice guy

Mr. Burns
04-23-2009, 01:21 PM
Smithers is available...sort of..

12ClicksMichele
04-23-2009, 01:22 PM
I think we all have had that kind of experience. Some of us more than others. Just be glad you found out now. Trust me you will find someone good for you and to you. I say this from my years of experience of dating every loser in the tri-state area! LOL

FortressDewey
04-23-2009, 02:47 PM
Ya know, I've been on both sides of that coin in the past when I was much younger, my early 20's, and it just ain't worth it, ain't much fun, ya know?

Glad it came out now for you.

Good luck.

Magnus3x
04-23-2009, 03:12 PM
:rolleyes:The gf of two years will take him back.

lulu
04-23-2009, 05:40 PM
I think we all have had that kind of experience. Some of us more than others. Just be glad you found out now. Trust me you will find someone good for you and to you. I say this from my years of experience of dating every loser in the tri-state area! LOL

LOL nice michele.

thanks everyone. i agree i'm so happy i'm not his fiancee. i knew i could post that here. xoxoxo

Cyndalie
04-24-2009, 08:58 AM
Aww that's shitty. At least you can walk away with a clear conscience and that chick didn't go psycho on YOU.

lulu
04-24-2009, 09:29 AM
Aww that's shitty. At least you can walk away with a clear conscience and that chick didn't go psycho on YOU.

very true Cyn. a couple of days have passed, its shitty but its a good thing i found out.

been in a similar situation before...fucking shitty, but at least you weren't the fiance, ya know?

We'll find you a nice guy

yup totally shitty. definitely lucky i'm not the fiance.

here's something really funny, he got busted because he sent me a text message sat apr 18 at 1:30am that was meant for another woman. i had not talked to him in 2 mths. lol i caught it and that's when i sent the email to him saying that text message isn't for me you dumbass, but i see you're using the same lines. i attached my last email to him that i had sent feb 24. that's what his g/f intercepted.

isn't that beautiful. :laughout:

DrChango
04-24-2009, 12:19 PM
very true Cyn. a couple of days have passed, its shitty but its a good thing i found out.

yup totally shitty. definitely lucky i'm not the fiance.

here's something really funny, he got busted because he sent me a text message sat apr 18 at 1:30am that was meant for another woman. i had not talked to him in 2 mths. lol i caught it and that's when i sent the email to him saying that text message isn't for me you dumbass, but i see you're using the same lines. i attached my last email to him that i had sent feb 24. that's what his g/f intercepted.

isn't that beautiful. :laughout:

Kinda like that line from Pulp Fiction about his car getting keyed..."It would almost have been worth it just to be able to catch him doing it!"

Stephane76
04-24-2009, 01:58 PM
at least you re not pregnant :)

lulu
04-26-2009, 09:59 PM
at least you re not pregnant :)

LMAO nice one Stephane. well that puts thing in perspective.

Janell
04-27-2009, 05:31 PM
Let's hope his GF has a clue and gets rid of him too.

NicAngel
04-29-2009, 04:45 PM
he's a swine and spreading the flu.