PDA

View Full Version : Introducing TABLOIDCASH!

Funbrunette
03-18-2003, 12:39 PM
Great news everyone! I've just joined the new TABLOID CASH (http://www.tabloidcash.com/ar.php?a=57) team!!!

Through combined efforts of industry leaders, a new innovative affiliate program, TABLOID CASH (http://www.tabloidcash.com/ar.php?a=57) launches today and I'm happy to be a part of it!

The program boasts state-of-the-art real time stats complete with refering urls and eye-pleasing graphs. 12 niche sites are live at launch and emulate popular tabloids in both the US and the UK. These sites are a breath of fresh air in an otherwise stale and oversaturated 'reality' market. First glance will get surfer's adrenaline flowing and thoughts of scandal and curiosity will compell surfers to join!

With member's areas that are jam packed with 100% exclusive content, member retention is sure to bring back days of 3-4 month average membership lengths. Payouts of 60% recurring will put webmaster's faith back in partnership programs. These sites are designed to sell themselves. TABLOID CASH (http://www.tabloidcash.com/ar.php?a=57) also provides a wide array of webmaster marketing tools and hosted content such as gallery makers, picture and movie galleries of the day and a bannerfarm that will fit the need of any site design.

Capitalize on the launch and head on over and get your code up to rake in the 10% webmaster referral bonuses! This is sure to be the best money making program of the year! :xthumbs:

If you have any questions regarding this exciting new program, just let me know!

luke
03-18-2003, 01:23 PM
Looks good FB. Just signed up. Let me know when y'all offer pps!

Evil Chris
03-18-2003, 02:43 PM
Congrats Funbrunette! :D

DragonKing
03-18-2003, 02:50 PM
WTG!!
Program looks hot!!

:D

Becky
03-18-2003, 03:03 PM
Congrats!:)

Looks great......April 1st I am going to be ready to do tons of buiz with both you and Chris!!

Good Luck Steph...YOU ROCK!!

luke
03-18-2003, 03:13 PM
Members areas look pretty good too. What's up with the celeb email addresses, those aren't for real???

XXXPhoto
03-18-2003, 03:20 PM
Fantastic Idea...

My only question would be that since all the mastheads/fonts look very similar to those of the real world tabloids... What happens when these publications come sniffing around?

Not a lawyer; but I can easily see any one (or all) of these publications sending C&Ds on grounds of 'confusion of the consumer' and TM infringement...

What's the company line on that FB?

Magick
03-18-2003, 04:10 PM
Congrats Steph! What a great move for you :) The sites look fantastic, we are throwing them up on the exits today!

DragonKing
03-18-2003, 04:21 PM
Hey Mark,
The owner of TBC is a good friend of mine. I saw the program being developed since its idea. I do know that they had a team of lawyers check them out and being a different media (digital) there is no infingment. They do however have alterante designs ready just in case
with minor name and design changes.

Its a solid program run by a good bunch of guys!

:p

XXXPhoto
03-18-2003, 04:31 PM
DK...

Coolio! Saw news article recently regarding the Post and Times getting some domain names from squatters so know they are watching that stuff closely... Thanks for info!

Funbrunette
03-18-2003, 05:31 PM
Thanks! Hope everyone joins :shucks: Hehehehe! Seriously It's a great program and I'm extremely excited to be part of it! :D

LaurieX
03-18-2003, 08:35 PM
Congrats FB. I just added you to my ICQ list. Need to talk to you :flower:

StuartD
03-19-2003, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Congrats Funbrunette! :D

First you heard about it I bet Chris ;)

Congrats FB!!! Sorry I'm late... I wanted to congratulate you here instead of on the other boards... I just keep missing this thread somehow.

Anyway, can I icq you about something regarding www.tabloidcash.com ? :D

firehorse
03-19-2003, 07:48 AM
Congrats Funbrunette! They are lucky to have you! The proggie looks great, on my way to sign up!:D

Funbrunette
03-19-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by StuartD
First you heard about it I bet Chris ;)

Congrats FB!!! Sorry I'm late... I wanted to congratulate you here instead of on the other boards... I just keep missing this thread somehow.

Anyway, can I icq you about something regarding www.tabloidcash.com ? :D

Of course hun...Hit me up on ICQ anytime :D

Bruno Dickman
03-19-2003, 09:39 AM
Congrats FB!!!

I wish you tons of success! Like many guys and gals here, I am on my way to the signup page! :D

Take care,

Bruno Dickman

sherie
03-19-2003, 11:50 AM
Great news and congrats FB! I am sure that you will kick some serious ass there!:D

Cyndalie
03-19-2003, 01:12 PM
That's great news FunB!!! Happy to hear it! Hope this leads to long term benefits for everyone involved.

Good luck and best wishes!
Cyndalie

McAttack
03-19-2003, 01:40 PM
Great news FB! Congrats on that!

Danny_C
03-19-2003, 05:03 PM
Great looking program!

Any plans for a per-signup payout option in the future?

Purple Haze
03-19-2003, 06:51 PM
Congrats to you FB! :)

Funbrunette
03-19-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Danny_C
Great looking program!

Any plans for a per-signup payout option in the future?

Nothing is impossible Danny...;) Don't be shy to hit me up on ICQ!

wsjb78
03-20-2003, 04:15 AM
Hiya Fun,

just put my bizz partners attention to this thread. He handles all that stuff... :)