PDA

View Full Version : So..... Whats new?

Visualad
04-30-2009, 11:31 AM
I just finished eating some thai food and had my first softdrink in.. prolly about 4-5 years. SPRITE LIGHT! ;-) The thai food was bad... :-(

Last night I had sexy time with a hot girl. That was good.. :-)

Other than that.. working hard as usual to make sure our affiliates and us make as much money as possible!

So that is what is new with me.. What about you.. Anything fun going on?

DrChango
04-30-2009, 02:47 PM
I haven't had good Thai food in a while...I need to rectify that ASAP

How did the sexy time go? Where did you pick her up?

Cyndalie
04-30-2009, 03:06 PM
Had a pretty productive day. Trying to avoid the grocery store b/c I'm going away this weekend, so I'm going to have to get creative for tonight's dinner.

Evil Chris
04-30-2009, 04:30 PM
Recently Ryan turned 6.... SIX!!! Time flies...

We still have presents we haven't opened yet. It's like we open a new one each day.
Today it's Air Hogs so we're out in the backyard launching these missiles into the air.

lulu
04-30-2009, 05:16 PM
a very busy work week so far; need to return a filing cabinet after 2 hrs of assembly. back of a drawer is missing. i hate that crap. suppose to go on a date soon with a new man. aside that, been laying low.

Vid Vicious
04-30-2009, 05:39 PM
Works been good, Social life's been good .. no complaints here ..

Tell us more about this sexy time you allegedly had peter

HeavenLeeGoddess
04-30-2009, 08:26 PM
Ive been good myself....... Just trying to stay up in the game and in life.......

Visualad
05-01-2009, 06:34 AM
Recently Ryan turned 6.... SIX!!! Time flies...

We still have presents we haven't opened yet. It's like we open a new one each day.
Today it's Air Hogs so we're out in the backyard launching these missiles into the air.

That guy.. is growing up fast.. You need to PM me a recently taken photo of him so I can see how much closer to a man hes gotten. ;-)

FortressDewey
05-01-2009, 11:01 AM

How do the AirHogs work? They look pretty kewl.

Vid Vicious
05-01-2009, 12:14 PM
i got fan mail from an italian babe today .. nice .. forwarding her info to Gabrio

hee hee

just tell her your my buddy gab .. and your in like flint

gabrio
05-01-2009, 03:13 PM
i got fan mail from an italian babe today .. nice .. forwarding her info to Gabrio

hee hee

just tell her your my buddy gab .. and your in like flint

gotcha man thanks a lot.... :)

gabrio
05-01-2009, 03:14 PM
anything fun???? ive been going crazy with my little Asus N10j since it had problems as you know, so nothing too fun, i should instead go out and enjoy the nice sunny days but im a friggin' maniac and i gotta have my comps to run perfect hehe ;-)

however today i went out with my buddy and we spent 2 nice hours under the sun... and a few hot babes but nothing crazy.

oh and wait forgot yesterday i went out at a Japanese restaurant hehe

Rochard
05-03-2009, 04:08 AM
I bought a new a small new flat screen tv with a built in dvd player so I can listen to movies while I work. Sweet. I'll have to take a picture of my home office in the morning.