PDA

View Full Version : who's a good organiser?

Vid Vicious
05-07-2009, 01:57 AM
I know i've posted about this before.
But I really need some help in organizing my days for both work, personal and regular business up keep. the only time i get anything done is at the last minute .. I need to get myself organized

My biggest problem is i let myself get overwhelmed by the bigger more important project. When I say I give myself 110% to my work .. I'm not exaggerating. I obsess on stream lining my projects, to be more efficient while still keeping the quality control and creativity at the highest levels possible.
Next thing you know, I've forgotten to pay my phone bills, rent, tickets ..etc the list goes on and on. I'm great at working, not so good at living

help

Visualad
05-07-2009, 07:20 AM
I know i've posted about this before.
But I really need some help in organizing my days for both work, personal and regular business up keep. the only time i get anything done is at the last minute .. I need to get myself organized

My biggest problem is i let myself get overwhelmed by the bigger more important project. When I say I give myself 110% to my work .. I'm not exaggerating. I obsess on stream lining my projects, to be more efficient while still keeping the quality control and creativity at the highest levels possible.
Next thing you know, I've forgotten to pay my phone bills, rent, tickets ..etc the list goes on and on. I'm great at working, not so good at living

help

Ask Ms. Milf to help you?

Visualad
05-07-2009, 07:22 AM
have a cellphone? Most cells have a LARGE calendar which you can use to enter messages triggered by alarms.

I for example have my Nokia ring and buzz on important days. When it rings, the message pops up and I can view what needs to be done.

I think the calendar in the cell is one of the best to use.. You then have outlooks calendar aswell.. etc..

Visualad
05-07-2009, 07:23 AM
last resort: post it notes?

just put them all around your editing area..

Vid Vicious
05-07-2009, 11:45 AM
lol I use both of those already .. LOL

Cyndalie
05-07-2009, 11:55 AM
You could do auto payments and banking.

HeavenLeeGoddess
05-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Hey Vid I tried to contact you via icq..... hit me up when you can......390817843

Vid Vicious
05-07-2009, 01:04 PM
Hey Vid I tried to contact you via icq..... hit me up when you can......390817843

I just added you to my icq hun,

however i'm on adium and can't ping you when your offline .. so just ping me or email me at viciousphoto@gmail.com