PDA

View Full Version : Nyc Expo

NYC EXPO
03-18-2003, 05:24 PM
Hey Everyone!
With NYC EXPO (http://www.nycexpo.com) about a month away, I would like to extend my assistance to anyone that has any questions at all about NYC EXPO! Please feel free to contact us, info@nycexpo.com

We look forward to seeing you on April 24-27,2003 !:D

Funbrunette
03-18-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by NYC EXPO
Hey Everyone!
With NYC EXPO (http://www.nycexpo.com) about a month away, I would like to extend my assistance to anyone that has any questions at all about NYC EXPO! Please feel free to contact us, info@nycexpo.com

We look forward to seeing you on April 24-27,2003 !:D

Welcome to Xnations...Can you please tell us more about NYC Expo...And who you are? Introduce yourself...we rarely bite here at Xnations! :D

princess
03-19-2003, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Welcome to Xnations...Can you please tell us more about NYC Expo...And who you are? Introduce yourself...we rarely bite here at Xnations! :D

Don't let her fool you.. she might not bite.. but she surely nibbles!.. =)

Purple Haze
03-19-2003, 07:04 PM

Yes, FB's questions are very good. Can you please let us know what is included for the registration fee? OR what other additional costs we can expect?

Funbrunette
03-19-2003, 10:11 PM
I think I may of scared him off...::-|

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
03-20-2003, 01:24 AM
I think I may of scared him off...::-|

How do you scare off DRIVE BY SPAMMERS ??? :bonk:

Funbrunette
03-20-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-
How do you scare off DRIVE BY SPAMMERS ??? :bonk:

I show them my tits :boobies: Hehehehe!

NYC EXPO
03-20-2003, 10:20 AM
Hi Everyone,
Sorry for the delay in answering! :)

FB, It is a pleasure to meet you. NYC EXPO is an all new Adult Webmaster gathering. :) http://www.nycexpo.com
Purple Haze and everyone else, :) There are no additional costs once you arrive. :) Everything is included. :) The idea of NYC EXPO is to keep everyone together all weekend this way you can get the most out of the show. We have planned lavish parties NY Style , and enticing seminars, all with unique topics.

PLease contact me with any other questions you may have. Again I am sorry for the delay in this response. I look forward to meeting you all and gettting to know you here at XNations. :)
Take care~

Evil Chris
03-20-2003, 10:23 AM
Still don't know your name, what you do, etc. etc. :(

There must be a webmaster behind the name NYC EXPO.

Nina
03-20-2003, 11:12 AM
I'd just like to know how it could be worth $1000 just to attend, not including hotel.

Funbrunette
03-20-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Nina
I'd just like to know how it could be worth $1000 just to attend, not including hotel.

They must be giving out free Giant screen TV's and new cars....lol:bonk:

NYC EXPO
03-20-2003, 12:25 PM
It's an all inclusive price for your 3days once you arrive. In addition to the two days of seminars, also included is your Daily lunch, Transportation, Thursday Night Welcome Party with open bar,music and entertainment compliments of NYC Expo, Friday Night VIP Party at Sessa Nightclub with open bar, Closing party Saturday at the infamous Scores Gentlemen’s Cabaret including dinner, open bar & entertainment from the Scores Girls. Where can you go in NYC and get all that for that price? It’s not just for your admittance, it’s all your events included in that one price.

People that live in NYC And surrounding know how expensive it is.When a show is done at another location other than NY , and is less expensive ,sponsor packages can cover the entire cost.

JFK
03-20-2003, 12:49 PM
It's an all inclusive price for your 3days once you arrive. In addition to the two days of seminars, also included is your Daily lunch, Transportation, Thursday Night Welcome Party with open bar,music and entertainment compliments of NYC Expo, Friday Night VIP Party at Sessa Nightclub with open bar, Closing party Saturday at the infamous Scores Gentlemen’s Cabaret including dinner, open bar & entertainment from the Scores Girls. Where can you go in NYC and get all that for that price? It’s not just for your admittance, it’s all your events included in that one price.

People that live in NYC And surrounding know how expensive it is.When a show is done at another location other than NY , and is less epensive sponsor packages can cover the entire cost.

Sorry man it dosent wash, If other promoters can do it for $150 per person, so could you, with all the sponsors you have lined up. I can buy a lot of drinks and suppers for the $995 you are charging just for attendance.Perhaps if you promote the show next year, you should consider reducing the price to a reasonable level. The increased attendance will more than offset the staging costs. Just my two cents worth (canadian)

Evil Chris
03-20-2003, 01:05 PM
I'm not trying to be a smart alleck here, but what will your nickname be after the NYC Expo?

JFK... good points.

JFK
03-20-2003, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
I'm not trying to be a smart alleck here, but what will your nickname be after the NYC Expo?

JFK... good points.

Thanks Chris, its the People, and the networking with them, that make these shows. If you put it out of reach of the newbies, and others who do not make large, then you are cutting off the flow of new ideas. The next "big thing" is probably going to come from some one, who is eighter not in the business yet, or a newbie starting out "who dosent know better" and tries something unconventional.

NYC EXPO
03-20-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris

JFK... good points.

Evil Chris- it will still be NYC EXPO of course! :) :)

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
03-21-2003, 01:01 AM
entertainment compliments of NYC Expo

Bullshit ... the webmasters are lining your pockets ... I can live for a MONTH on $995 USD ... and Mississauga is Canada's most expensive city!

There is no "COMPLIMENTS OF" ... The webmasters are paying FULL PRICE AND THEN SOME for the entertainment ...

Sorry for being so blunt .. but that is just my honest opinion. :(

By the way ... I was in Manhattan for Nina's shindig last year, stayed at The Melennium Broadway (exclusive 4 star) and partied like ROCK STARS ... I only spent maybe $400 USD for the entire 3½ days! :cool:

<bgsound src=http://www.hungrytgp.com/misc/tsam-mywien.wav>

Nina
03-21-2003, 01:11 AM

People that live in NYC And surrounding know how expensive it is.When a show is done at another location other than NY , and is less expensive ,sponsor packages can cover the entire cost.

I live in NYC... I know how expensive it is.

I'll be having another party in September... there won't even be a cover charge. That's what sponsors are for.

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
03-21-2003, 01:16 AM

I'll be having another party in September... there won't even be a cover charge. That's what sponsors are for.

DAMN STRAIGHT I'll be there Hunnee !!!

Hey ... are you and Ric coming to Toronto for the summit ??

No covercharge for that event either !!! :cool:

GOD
03-21-2003, 01:37 AM
HOLY FUCKING CHRIST !! Those prices are Sacreligeous :(

StuartD
03-21-2003, 01:58 AM
Unless it's at the playboy mansion... or on the moon... I ain't payin that much.

JFK
03-21-2003, 07:03 AM

Nina, Your last Party ROCKED .... See You at the next one J :D