PDA

View Full Version : WOOHOOO .. the weekend is here!! what are your plans?

Vid Vicious
05-08-2009, 11:54 AM
The weekend is here .. and it's gonna be a wild one ..

In Montreal, local weather is gonna be awesome, 21 and sunny!!

What are your plans ?

Personally Ill be out all night t'night.

starting the night off at Club "KOI" for my good friend Dj Elizia B DAY BASH. Followed by a invitation only, LOFT Art afterparty. with a long line up of great montreal DJ's including the Ever so Hot DJ Danika !

It should be off the hook!!! ... A very good "industry" friend will be comin out tonight. she doesn't get to out too often so when the opertunity is there ..

Can't wait to see her it's been too long!

What are your Plans ???

Visualad
05-08-2009, 12:30 PM
WTF...

Everyone acted like its friday today.. I been going on like its Thursday.. Your thread made me check the calendar and IT IS fucking friday..

damn.. Where the fuck did one day go????????

Evil Chris
05-08-2009, 01:22 PM
I think I'm going to check out Star Trek at the IMAX tonight.

Vid Vicious
05-08-2009, 02:33 PM
I think I'm going to check out Star Trek at the IMAX tonight.

is it at the old port ? that would make a great afternoon activity for tomorrow or sunday

DrChango
05-08-2009, 02:34 PM
gonna take a nap when I get home (was up way late last night at a pool hall), but after that might go see Star Trek

HeavenLeeGoddess
05-08-2009, 03:01 PM
My weekend is going to be spent out doors with my babies....... Unless it rains and then ill have to find something else for them to do......:) But no matter what they will always bring me joy and happiness:)

Kenny B
05-08-2009, 03:01 PM
I'm still in recovery mode from last weekends bachelor party weekend in Tremblant

Magnus3x
05-08-2009, 04:07 PM
Having a B weekend, baby, beers, bbq, Birthday, Brats, bacon.

Rochard
05-09-2009, 01:52 AM
We have a large house with a spare garage, and in the past six months we've completely redone some of the rooms. We have a ton of older furniture that needs to go. Our city is having it's yearly "free for all garbage dump" and I'm looking forward to getting rid of a ton of stuff I don't need.