PDA

View Full Version : MojoHost Hires Lawyer Corey Silverstein as Chief Operating Officer & In-House Counsel

Brad Mitchell
05-11-2009, 09:57 AM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FARMINGTON HILLS, MICHIGAN – In continuation of its long history of hiring the most highly qualified individuals, MojoHost has hired acclaimed attorney and industry veteran Corey D. Silverstein as its new House Counsel and Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Silverstein will be moving into MojoHost corporate headquarters in Farmington Hills, Michigan on May 11, 2009 and begin his duties immediately thereafter.

MojoHost who continues to lead the adult industry in hosting for both service and support and in order to continue its exceptional history of client care grew again this week when it hired attorney Corey D. Silverstein who’s law practice has focused on adult industry issues including, 2257, DMCA, First Amendment, and Corporate Law. Mr. Silverstein has been hired as MojoHost’s new House Counsel and Chief Operating Officer. MojoHost President and Founder, Brad Mitchell, was overwhelmed with excitement and emotion, “this is an incredible and historic day for MojoHost and its customers” said Mitchell, “Corey is the most brilliant attorney I’ve ever met and considering that his legal ability is just the tip of the iceberg, I know he is the ideal candidate for the position.”

“MojoHost was built on the philosophy that customer care is the first priority and adding Corey to the team gives our customers the ability to address any legal concern that they may have” said Mitchell. “It's really just a bonus that MojoHost customers will immediately benefit from Corey’s legal expertise. I am ecstatic to have such overwhelming talent as Chief Operating Officer and House Counsel. With the A-Team I am assembling, there isn't anything out of reach for the future of MojoHost and its customers.”

Mr. Silverstein was equally excited about his new career, “I can’t wait to get started. MojoHost is an incredible company and I’m eager to begin working with the whole family of employees and existing customers.” Silverstein added that “the adult Industry includes some of the most inventive and intuitive minds that I’ve ever dealt with and its going to be incredible to become more personal."

For additional information on MojoHost's Hiring of In-House Counsel & Chief Operating Officer – Corey Silverstein, please contact Brad Mitchell by email at brad@mojohost.com or Corey Silverstein directly at cs@mojohost.com.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome aboard, Corey!

Sincerely,

Brad Mitchell

Evil Chris
05-11-2009, 10:38 AM
Only three more announcements until you make 100 posts Brad! ;)

Congrats to your in-house counsel.

Brad Mitchell
05-11-2009, 10:41 AM
Only three more announcements until you make 100 posts Brad! ;)

Congrats to your in-house counsel.

oh snap! Yeah, I deserved that :)

I'm looking forward to being more active on the boards and with marketing and relations soon. We've been loaded up with support staff for years but this is the first true key back office employee hire that I've had. I am looking forward to Corey taking away many of the hats I wear so that I can focus on less roles.

Cheers,

Brad

FortressDewey
05-11-2009, 12:52 PM
...We've been loaded up with support staff for years but this is the first true key back office employee hire that I've had. ....taking away many of the hats I wear so that I can focus on less roles.

All small business owners get to wear many hats....now you get to wear it less often. :)

lulu
05-11-2009, 04:49 PM
congratulations on the hire Brad

Cyndalie
05-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Do you have him on retainer or literally on salaried staff?