PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting good at recognizing bots

Evil Chris
05-11-2009, 10:37 AM
I'm to the point where I can delete and ban them before they even make their first post/spam.

They all seem to be born on January 1st, 1980 and they're all from China.
There are a few other similarities, but those are the most constant of all of them.

:geez:

DrChango
05-11-2009, 02:36 PM
They're all three and a half months older than me? lol

gonna call you Christian Bale, cuz you're wasting them bots left and right=)

Evil Chris
05-11-2009, 10:39 PM
They're all three and a half months older than me? lol

gonna call you Christian Bale, cuz you're wasting them bots left and right=)haha... nice. :)
Now there's another flick I'm not going to miss. The trailer I saw recently was mind-blowing!

Panky
05-12-2009, 12:41 AM
There's a mod for VB that slows down the registration of new bots by eliminating those that register below a certain amount of time that is impossible for a human to do. The script figures a human will take an x amount of time to complete the form to register. Any registration below that time, the script rejects.

Jimmidean
05-12-2009, 06:30 AM
Congrats to the winners.

Evil Chris
05-12-2009, 10:54 AM
There's a mod for VB that slows down the registration of new bots by eliminating those that register below a certain amount of time that is impossible for a human to do. The script figures a human will take an x amount of time to complete the form to register. Any registration below that time, the script rejects. Interesting, I'll have to look that one up.

Cyndalie
05-12-2009, 03:15 PM
Does the registration have captcha?

Panky
05-12-2009, 03:25 PM
There's an image verification during registration.