PDA

View Full Version : Twitter is funny

Evil Chris
05-11-2009, 10:35 PM
I have a few accounts, and the one I use most is my personal (non business) account. I chat in there with like minded people about things that interest me. A lot of NHL playoff hockey chat recently. It's fun.

One of my other accounts is more business oriented. I do way more reading than tweeting on that one. I find there are many people who can't seem to stop tweeting personal information. I find myself wondering WHY on earth these people are sharing some of the information they're sharing.

There really are some different people out there. :confused:

Spiice
05-12-2009, 10:39 AM
Well, maybe they get "What are you doing?" question literally. :P

Evil Chris
05-12-2009, 10:49 AM
Well, maybe they get "What are you doing?" question literally. :PWay too literally.

12ClicksMichele
05-12-2009, 02:45 PM
I don't have a twitter account but my impression of it is that people just post every random thought or action they have thru-out the day.

Cyndalie
05-12-2009, 03:15 PM
You can chat on twitter?

RD_Shane
05-12-2009, 05:22 PM
Half the time I can't come up with some thing to post about on forums. I'm doing good if I have some thing worth posting once a day. ;)

NicAngel
05-12-2009, 11:55 PM
i've come to the conclusion that they need attention.

Evil Chris
05-13-2009, 12:07 PM
Twitter is fun, but my true feeling is that it's a fad.

Magnus3x
05-13-2009, 02:19 PM
Twitter is not for telling people you are in the shower or at the grocery store like most people assume, it is an amazing tool to gather groups of like minded (business) people. You can't simply spam your wares, it's a subtle sell. Works well if you have a blog and filter them over to yoru content. My mainstream side is doing very well with Twitter, brand buildiong like you wont believe.

DrChango
05-13-2009, 02:26 PM
DrChango is...replying to a post on X Nations about Twitter being weird...from the bathroom near the fax machines...while using an iPhone he "borrowed" from Matt in Marketing...

DrChango is...panicking...there is no toilet paper

lulu
05-14-2009, 04:38 AM
DrChango is...replying to a post on X Nations about Twitter being weird...from the bathroom near the fax machines...while using an iPhone he "borrowed" from Matt in Marketing...

DrChango is...panicking...there is no toilet paper

Lulu is reading DrChango's post and is wondering if DrChango was smart enough to call Matt in marketing to bring him some toilet paper. Lulu is laughing out loud.

StripAndPoker
06-15-2009, 09:11 AM
some people have twitter in blood, they live there

yen
06-16-2009, 04:35 PM
I think twitter is a fad too, but who knows. The internet is so unpredictable.

dyonisus
06-19-2009, 05:06 PM
twitter, not been there havent done that sorry!
Do we really have all this time in our worlds for this many social community things, fads: I agree... i will leave twitter for the rest of the world