PDA

View Full Version : Webkinz

Evil Chris
05-17-2009, 11:02 PM
Our son is kinda hooked on Webkinz right now and I have to admit that I find the whole thing pretty impressive.

Anyone else have kids or know kids that are into www.webkinz.com ?

S P A N N O W
05-18-2009, 06:00 AM
My son's sorta getting over these now but for a quick minute there he was all about them.

Cyndalie
05-18-2009, 09:21 AM
My child is still into chewing objects and learning how to throw and stack blocks :)

Evil Chris
05-18-2009, 10:17 AM
Anyone know of a similar type of online game but for grown-ups?

DrChango
05-18-2009, 11:47 AM
Anyone know of a similar type of online game but for grown-ups?

actually, I used to play NeoPets games like you would not believe. They have so many word games and puzzles it isn't even funny, plus a couple of good parodies of old school arcade favorites

Evil Chris
05-18-2009, 06:46 PM
Remember Leisure Suit Larry? That was really fun during its time.

StripAndPoker
06-15-2009, 08:47 AM
Remember Leisure Suit Larry? That was really fun during its time.

Space Quest)))
Goblins))

i saw some flash online games, did u try to find them?

http://www.freeflashonlinegames.com/

student4ever
06-15-2009, 03:19 PM
oh dear lord... webkinz and club penguin... Thank goodness club penguin doesn't have critters to buy! LOL I would conservatively guess there are no less than 30 webkinz in the house between my two girls. They likely spend less time on the webkinz site than penguin, but the instant they get a new critter, article of critter clothing, etc... you can bet they are on the site registering them...

Social networking for kids... it's not all that bad, until of course, they get on the phone at the same time with a friend to try and find each other inside the website to play games together. Then they are tying up the phone AND the computer for far too long... although, I have to admit it's funny as heck to watch and listen to them when they are doing that. lol

Rochard
06-15-2009, 08:02 PM
My daughter loves these things. She has hundreds of them.