PDA

View Full Version : [PR] QWEBEC Expo Announces Plans for August 2009

qwebecexpo
05-25-2009, 12:47 PM
QWEBEC Expo Announces Plans for August 2009
Source: Qwebec Expo
by: Company Press Release

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Montreal, Canada May 25th 2009 - Michael P. is pleased to announce plans for the upcoming 2009 edition of Qwebec Expo.

Celebrating it's 6th edition on August 28-30 2009, QWEBEC Expo is a tradeshow and technical conferences serving existing and prospective Online Adult Entertainment professionals across North-America.

Held in Montreal, Canada, this annual B2B sourcing event provides adult website owners, operators and webmasters with the information and resources they need to build, maintain, promote, market and grow a successful adult internet business. This is a great opportunity for people to meet face-to-face with industry suppliers from the U.S, Canada, Europe and other countries. The latest industry technologies, trends, products and services are marketed and displayed.

This is also a great opportunity to meet webmasters who, for some reason can't get cross the border to attend US based events (ex: Passport). Same with Europeans who can't get into USA (visawise) but comes to Montreal to meet US people.

This year again, Qwebec Expo will be held at one of the most luxurious hotel in Montreal, the Marriott Chateau Champlain. A first block of rooms have been reserved and Marriott will also be making special hotel rates available for show attendees at only 199$ CDN instead of the regular 259$ price tag for this busy period of the year. Those who are seriously condsidering to attend should book their rooms ASAP since QWEBEC Expo rooms blocks have been sold out each and every previous years.

Whether you are an experienced or a new Adult Webmaster, a mainstream Webmaster looking to get started in adult, or a mainstream business wanting to get your foot in the door of the adult market, you should plan on attending Qwebec Expo 2009.

Early registration 50$ discount is available until Friday July 3rd 2009. Current registration price is $75 per person. Online Registrations ends on Friday August 21st 2009. QWEBEC Expo is also offering a Special Model Registration Price of only 50$ for Female Models. This special is offered to either solo girls who are running their own website or to companies who wants to bring their female models to help them promote their programs.

You can register on the event website at www.qwebec.com.

There are some booths available for those wishing to exhibit. Exhibiting is a great way to launch a new product or program, reach out to new business, and gain increased media and industry exposure. 10 x 10 booths are including everything you need and since booth space is limited, they are sold on a first come first serve basis. Booths are now offered with a 50% discount off the regular 2000$, so you can have a complete booth for only 999$ until Friday July 18th 2009 or on Sold Out. Additional information on exhibiting can be found at www.qwebec.com .

If you are a program running under NATS, then TOOMUCHMEDIA/NATS is sponsoring 50% of 5 booths, the only condition: you need to be program running under NATS. So you can have a complete booth for only 500$

Most of the Main Sponsorships Packages are already sold on long term agreements, but some awesome sponsorship opportunities are still available if you are looking for a terrific way to get your business involved and noticed! Join the list of current sponsors and reap the benefits of event sponsorship at www.qwebec.com .

For additional information on exhibiting, sponsoring, or attending the show:

E-mail: admin@qwebec.com
Phone: 418-570-7070

### 9525 ###

Itchy
05-26-2009, 11:00 AM
Im so excited already :)

qwebecexpo
05-26-2009, 11:13 AM
Im so excited already :)

Aw Txs Man.. See ya there...

qwebecexpo
05-26-2009, 11:14 AM
Hopefully, I'll have Evil Chris in my golf team this year again ;)

MediaGuy
05-26-2009, 06:38 PM
Yeah!!! Six and counting - felicitations Michel!

:D

qwebecexpo
05-26-2009, 07:05 PM
Yeah!!! Six and counting - felicitations Michel!

:D

Awww Thanks Greg. Maybe because we have good Ambassadors :)

Evil Chris
05-27-2009, 09:33 AM
Where are we playing golf this year? JMan?

Vid Vicious
05-28-2009, 05:08 PM
Sweet .. Michel hit me up .. I might have a few venues for you ... Ive got a line now on MTL's top dj's and the very best loft after parties .. also I have a contact at Montreal fetish weekend which is the following weekend ... I'll have some VIP tickets I can give away for that event .. hit me up we need to chat