PDA

View Full Version : Leafs

Phoenix
03-19-2003, 01:07 PM
I mean really how many goals will Nolan get?

hehe...this should be a great playoff run...i think it will be highly violent, and the pace will be extreme...it may well come down to who wants it most this year...as everyone will be taking injuries, and having to play short handed hockey from time to time...which i think will benefit us...as we have so many Canadians on the team now...These guys have been dreaming of winning a cup with the Leafs since they were like 5 years old

Magnus3x
03-19-2003, 01:14 PM
Not to pop the tires of the typical Toronto bandwagon, but with a few of those trade decisions the Leafs should be handing out wheelchairs with their jerseys. Granted they have a lil more pep in their step right now..but as usual I predict a second round elimination.

The #1 Maple Leaf fan saying: "Next year, the cup!!"

This message is brought to you by the fans of the Detroit Red Wings and an Ex-Torontonian.

:D

Odie
03-19-2003, 01:31 PM
I say we set up a pool before this starts!...either that or we set up a wage board....$10 bucks a head ....I'm sure some jocko will have a set of rules to follow...or we can get it from the sports page!

sherie
03-19-2003, 01:39 PM
Goals, fights and beer, what else can one ask for. Now my question is how many games will Gilmore actually play? LMAO

Ronaldo
03-19-2003, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by sherie
Now my question is how many games will Gilmore actually play? LMAO

Well, if he's not gonna be ready until the second round, I'd have to say none.

cdsmith
03-19-2003, 03:18 PM
Go Leafs!!

Phoenix
03-19-2003, 03:32 PM
just having gilmour around the locker room will improve the perfromance of the leafs...he is a natural leader, and the veterans joining the team will be passing their veteran moves onto the younger guys we have now

Magnus3x
03-19-2003, 03:44 PM
That is one scary looking chica!!

and the veterans joining the team will be passing their veteran moves onto the younger guys we have now

They will be passing the Rub A5-35 and ice packs.